Ch.12

“You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul.”

— Gusteau (Ratatouille)

"guys!! You won't believe what happened!"aries panted. They ran through the whole mansion looking for the six zodiacs.

"what happened? Did you hear anything? Did they do something? Do we need to leave? Did they kill someone? Why did he-"

"relax cancer!" Pisces kissed Cancer to stop her rambling. Cancer blushed and hid her face.

"so apperently Jafar is forcing Capricorn to make Libra fall in love with him. That way they get in the castle to get revenge on your parents. Then we figured out Scorpio would help Capricorn by making Libra fall for him instead. Jafar didn't like that and is demanding Capricorn to date Libra!" Sagittarius said quickly.

" what? Are you serious?" Gemini raised his voice. The two girls nodded.

"what do we do though?" Virgo asked.

Everyone turned to Libra.
"I-i will stop talking to Scorpio. And I'll continue ignoring Capricorn..." she said quietly.

"I like that! But I'm also pissed at them. Shall we get revenge?" aries asked.

"we shall!!" Sagittarius said.

"ooh ooh! Let's get Taurus for this!" aries smirked,"he got Scorpio in really bad conditions last time!"

"no.. We don't Want them physically hurt. Let's do it mentally," cancer smirked.

"damn! Cancer is mad," Gemini said.

"I have a plan..." Virgo said slyly.

~~~
When Capricorn was done talking with his father he went up to scorpio's room. He found him staring at his phone.

"hey, I need to talk to you," Scorpio raised an eyebrow at him but didn't question him.

"are you catching feeling for her?"

"no," deep down Scorpio wasn't sure of his answer. He didn't lover her but he didn't hate her. His plan all on long was to make her fall in love with him but now he felt like it was going the other way around.

"I told you I'm only doing it to break her heart,"

"well than Ill need a favor. Let me have her. My father will kill me if I don't get her to fall for me," Capricorn explained.

"fine," Scorpio shrugged nonchalantly.

"thanks," Scorpio nodded.

Scorpio'S pov
I'll tell you about myself. The only person I do love is my mom. Yeah, yeah I'm mommy's boy. She's the only one that stood by my side.

The rest of the people on the west avoided me. After some time I realized that if they would be scared of me because of my mother, I'd give them a reason to be scared of me.

"you can't expect for her to fall for you that quickly," i reminded Capricorn.

"I know.. I think I'll just start acting like the prince every princess wants," he rolled his eyes. I doubted he knew how to do that.

~~~

It was dinner time and taurus cooked spaghetti with virgo.

"make sure there aren't any hairs in that!" I said. Taurus glared at me, probably thinking that he was intimidating.

I only smirked knowing that wasn't the case. Sure he had almost killed me but I can kill him too.

"keep talking and you aren't getting any," Virgo warned.

I was about to go sit next to Libra but Capricorn was faster than me.

No one's pov

"hey what was all the ruckus about? We were peacefully making out and we kept hearing multiple steps and people freaking out,"aqua asked.

"yeah, what was all that about?" Leo looked at everyone looking for answers.

"um, my father came to visit.." Capricorn half lied.

"oh! What'd he want?" Leo forgot completely about the reason. Aqua kicked him to which Leo winced.

"he wanted to see me," aries burst out laughing. This time Sagittarius kicked Aries. They had to act oblivious in order for their plan to work.

"what?" Capricorn started getting defensive.

"nothing! It just doesn't make a lot of sense for a villain to come visit his son. I mean you said it yourselves. Your parents aren't that affectionate," aries tried to fix the situation but it only got Capricorn madder.

"could you just shut up for a second!" he yelled. Virgo nudged Libra. The plan would be starting that day.

"hey calm down," she went over to him and held his hand. He started walking him outside. Cancer and Pisces smiled. They were very excited with the revenge.

Meanwhile, Scorpio stood dumbfounded.

"why so surprised scorpion? You really thought she'd like you?" Gemini laughed at him.

Scorpio only stared at Gemini for a second before he turned him into a frog. With that he left the room.

"crap, I don't know how to fix this," cancer said.

"he's not going to turn him back soon. He looked pissed,"pisces said as they all stared at the frog.

Cancer took Gemini in her hands,"ill take care of gemi the frog then!" Gemini let out a frog sound.

Aqua cringed at the animal. She didn't know how Cancer wasnt bothered by the slimy animal in her hands.