Chapter 1

" Babe are you coming over tonight? " Said Jc over the phone, " yeah im getting ready " i said in a tired voice. A while later i drove to Jc's i knocked on his door, Jc stepped out in his Shorts and muscle Tshirt. " You look so hot " he whisperd in my ear while hugging me. He said come inside i walked inside and looked around, " i missed this place Jc " i said, " i missed you " Jc replied. I walked into his living room and took a seat on his white couch. Jc jumped next to me and places his hand on my thigh. He put his fingers on my cheek and turned my head towards him, " how have you been princess " i replied " i dont know ive been feeling different lately, sad.. " He looked at me with his dark brown eyes, " Im always here for you baby and you know that, youre my everything i love you " he said in his deep beautiful voice. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, i love you i said back to him. He wrapped his arms around my back and rubbed it softly and moved his hands slowly down to my waist.

" Babe what are you doing.. " he said relax. I smiled and layed backwards, he slowly put his arms around my waist and made his way up my jumper. He lightly rubbed my stomach and made his way up too my boobs, he rubbed them slowly this caused me to moan, holding it was just too hard. I felt my cheeks turn bright red and hot, he took my jumper off and threw it on the floor, he continued this with my singlet and bra. He asked me to stand up, i did and i took my pants and undies off. He looked at me with those eyes you could get lost in, he picked me up and placed me on top of his lap. I looked at him then down to his shorts, nervously i started to take them off i placed them onto the couch but it fell onto the ground. He gave me a grin, we looked into eachtohers eyes and smiled. Jc leaned in towards me, he placed his moist lips onto my lips and he kissed me his tounge started to explore the inside of my mouth, i could feel his tounge taking an adventure in mine.

The feeling was so good, he leant out and started to kiss my neck. The sensation caused a little tingle to run through my body, he was rubbing my back at the same time. I moaned a couple of times, when i moaned i could feel something hard, it was his boner. He picked me up and gently placed me onto the couch, i was lying on my back. " its my first time " i said in a shy voice, Jc smiled and told me to just relax and close my eyes i closed my eyes. I waited.. Suddenly i felt his dick push into my vagina, it hurt i let out a huge moan and cringed my face. " uhhh jc " he didnt speak, he just kept going, faster and faster. He was moaning now aswell as me, i felt like i was going to cum, i warned Jc. " me too baby " he moaned. I felt the warm cum flow into my vagina, it was the best feeling i have felt, he turned me on so much. I got up and told jc to sit down on the couch,i grabbed his hard dick with my nervous shaky hands and looked at it and started to rub up and down. He moaned and said " show me what youve got " I then put my lips on the tip of his dick i coverd his dick with my mouth and started to suck on it up and down, i kept going in this motion. After a while of pleasuring Jc he told me it was his turn to give me a little treat.

He carried me to his bedroom and closed the door. He put me onto the bed and again i layed on my back. " what are you going to do " i asked, he told me something id love. I closed my eyes as i waited to be pleasured. I felt a push against my vagina i winced in pain as jc's fingers slowly but forcefully pushed into my vagina. The tingles and the sensation was ridiculious i moaned his name. " say that again babe " You like me saying jc babe? i asked with a little smirk. Jc didnt answer me he just fignerd me faster and faster JC! i basically yelled with a moan, yes like that babe jc said. He took his fingers out and looked at me " You're so wet baby " he said while giving me a seductive stare and biting his lip. He then inserted his member into my vagina, he starts thrusting faster and faster, i try not to moan so i bite my lip hard. He starts to go even harder and deeper, he suddenly hits my G-spot i moan loudly and dig my head into his neck and wrap my arms around his back, he starts teasing me and rubbing my clit with his warm fingers, sending a vibration down my legs, into my feet, and throughout my whole body.

That was amazing jc, i say while putting my lace undies back on and slipping into my little bike shorts. I put my black bra back on and fit into a baggy jumper. Jc looks at me and smiles while putting his shorts back on and a obey tie dye jumper on and his black beanie. He walks up to me and holds my hand, he walks me to his bed, we lye in his bed as he pulls the cover up to around our chests, he spoons me while he places his warm big hands onto my waist. " goodnight gorgeous i love you " he sleepily whispers into my ear, goodnight i love you too, i say back in a tired tone. We both fall asleep next to eachother, warm and knowning we are safe and cosy.