Chapter 2

The bright sun shines and basically burns through my eye lids, forcing my eyes to open. I roll over to a empty bed, wheres Jc? i think to myself with a confused face. I roll out of bed and slide my slippers on, i quickly make the bed and walk out the room. I walk down the hall way sniffing a wierd smell, what the hell is that smell i wonder curiously.. I turn into the kitchen only to see Jc cooking me my favourite breakfast, bacon eggs and tomatoe. I grin widely i walk behind him and wrap my arms around his waist, thank you gorgeous. Jc jumps a little " beautiful you scared me, your welcome, my princess deservs the best " A even bigger smile forms your face as you go to sit down at the kitchen table. You just sit there staring at him and thinkingn how lucky you are to have him in your life. " breakfast is served " he says while placing a plate of breakfast down infront of you and planting a kiss onto your forehead. you smile and eat your breakfast while checking your phone and seeing what's going on with the social world. once you have finished breakfast you think it's only fair if you wash up, so you wash the dishes and place them in the rack to dry. you ask Jc if he wants to go for a walk with you, he replies a short and sweet " yes ".
Jc and I head to the bedroom we share, I open my wardrobe and look at the variety of clothes that is in front of me. Hmm, I sigh. Jc comes over and shows me 2 T-shirts, an obey T-shirt and a santacruz singlet " which looks best " he asks with a puzzled face, the obey one I reply. he goes over to the mirror and puts his obey T-shirt on with some light blue shorts and some black vans and places a grey beanie on his messy hair. Sighing, I still look at all my clothes, I pull out a stripped tight crop top and a flannel to tie around my waist. I go over to my draws and pull out my leather shorts, I put them on and quickly out my hair into a messy bun. I grab my phone,headphones and house keys as Jc and I head out the door to go for our walk. We walked the streets and looked at the beautiful houses in our neighbour hood, we looked at the beautiful grass and settings in the park lands. We sat down near a tree and talked, after what seemed to be forever we got up to head back home, while in the process of standing up Jc pushed me against the tree and kisses my neck and started to rub my bum. " Jc not here baby " I try to say while biting my lip trying not to let out a moan. "fine." Jc replies, we head back home.
we walk in the door and the first thing Jc does is push me against the wall, I let out a little cry from the force of being pushed against a wall. "Babe tha-" Jc interrupts and stops me from talking by pushing his lips against mine and kissing me passionately, while holding my waist firmly. he pulls out from the kiss and says I love you so much. I smile and say I love you too.
" look on your side of the bed sweetheart " Jc whispers in my ear which makes me horny. I walk into our room to see a bundle of red roses on my bed with my favourite Hershey's chocolate bar with mint rocks, and a little card saying " love you gorgeous girl ". my heart absolutely melts.. I turn around and run and jump onto Jc and wrap my legs around his waist I kiss his lips softly and kiss his jaw line and whisper in his ear "I love it" I hug him tightly I feel him smile, it makes me smile even more than I was before.