chapter 3

" do you want to watch a movie Bub? " Jc asks me, yeah sure I reply with a little smile on my face. Jc places 3 movies In Front of me, Step up, Ted, Titanic, Fault in our stars. I couldn't decide on a movie so I let Jc have the choice of the movie picking, "titanic" Jc quickly says. We begin to watch it, " this is really well made isn't it babe " I say to Jc, " yeah It sure is " Jc answers. After the crying and laughing of the movie we turn it off. I suddenly go quiet, I don't say anything I just get up and walk upstairs to our room, I run to the bathroom and lock the door. I sit next to the tub crying, I don't know why I'm suddenly so sad and crying. I wipe away my tears and weakly open the draw under the sink and grab a razor, I dig it into my skin a few lines.
I then stop at the sound of knocking on the door " Babe! are you okay? Open the door please " I shove the razor in the back of the draw and quickly clean up myself and pull my sleeve over the freshly new cuts. I open the door and force a smile on my face, " babe, what's wrong.. " I just look at Jc blankly and walk over to the bed and just sat at the bottom of the bed. Jc followed me and sat next to me, why are you crying gorgeous what happened Jc sweetly asked. I turned to face him and said " I feel so worthless like I'm nothing... I don't know what to do" I said sobbing. Jc doesn't say a word he just hugs me and says everything will be okay he tells me how much he loves me and how I'm his everything, I eventually stop crying.
We walk towards the door, I go to open the door for Jc so we can leave, as I reach for the handle my sleeve goes up revealing my cuts.. I freaked out and really fast jolted and pulled my sleeve down. Jc grabs me by the waist and looks me in the eyes " baby...... why, don't... you're so much better than this please don't this kills me I love you... " he says in a worried voice. I just look at him and say " I didn't know what to do Jc. " he gently grabs your wrist and kisses your cuts, he cuddles you and tells you why he loves you and he rubs your thighs and tells you to tell him if you feel like cutting again

* 3 hours later *
I wake up on the couch with blankets on me and lots of pillows around me, I call out " Jc? " no answer.. I check the house Jc isn't home. I call his phone " Jc where are you! " he takes a minute to answer but finally answers with " open the door " you go to the front door and there he is standing there with Starbucks and Taco-bell for you. You smile and grab the food and drinks and sit back down on the couch and eat the things you got given. once you've finished you tell Jc you're off to bed. Jc offers to come and dress you as you are weak and tired from crying earlier.
He comes up stairs and slides off your red and white lace undies and puts on some little white shorts, he also takes your sports bra off and puts a 23 Michael Jordan Basketball Guernsey on you. He takes out your plat and brushes your hair, he gets some excess hair out of your face. He kisses your scars on your arms and puts some cream on then so they heal fast. he places you in bed and pulls the sheets over you, he Lyes with you and holds your hand until you fall asleep in his arms.