Chapter 1-First meet

You came to New York to pursue your dream of becoming a musician. Your new flat,ate had blond locks and adorable dimples, and when he opened the door you saw him with jeans,converse,a leather jacket and a white T-shirt with a Guitar printed on,what you played you couldn't help but find him gorgeous.
You dump your stuff down on the sofa,keeping hold of your Guitar case,not wanting to loose it,it was your most precious item you even owned.
"You play?" He asks,his first words.
"Yeah," you say.
"You good?" He says.
"I like to think I am," you tell him. "You play?"
"Duh?" He says sarcastically,pointing to the corner of the flat,where mini Guitar ornaments sit,different colours,
"Can you show me some of your stuff?" You question.
"Of course," he nods "Just let me get my Guitar,it's in my room.
He comes back later with a red,vintage,electric Guitar. He sits on the sofa opposite you and straps it around his neck.he picks out a black plectrum from a jar on the coffee table and begins to play. The notes were played perfectly,every single one with great,detailed care and precision.
"Wow," is all you can say "That's probably one of the best things I've ever heard,"
"Thanks!" He blushes "I'm pretty sure you're gonna be the best roommate ever,"
"You too," you say. Giving him a smile.