Chapter 2-Feelings?

You ordered a Pizza for tea🍕 Eating it while a spottily Owl City playlist plays in the background-You had settled in perfectly. The apartment was perfect,a good amount of space which a kitchen/living room,a large practice room,a study and two bedrooms,both with rich en- suite bathrooms. Your room was painted lilac,with an oak king-sized bed,a walk-in-wardrobe,a book shelf which you has soon decorated with your favourite books.and a desk which was now filled with papers of research for record companies,local concerts and gigs,your laptop and photos of your friends and family.
"What's the time?" Thomas asks you. You check your phone.
"Eight twenty," you say.
"Crap!" He snaps as he jumps up,pacing round the apartment,grabbing his keys and Guitar.
"W-Wait!" You ask confused "Where are you going?"
"I work at this restaurant part time,mainly nights. To earn extra money,I sing and play," he says "Do you wanna come? I mean,we've already ate but you could get a drink and watch?"
"Sure," you say "I'd love that,"
You get a cab to a fancy restaurant,red Brick walls with a light mahogany floor,glass tables with comply leather chairs. There's a small stage at the front,lit by lights. You manage to find a table which isn't occupied so you sit down and order a coke.
Thomas thanks everyone for coming,reviving claps,stares and winks from the girls. Well,they can't help it, he's stunning.
"Oh well, I've got a girl with a record machine
When it comes to rockin' she's the queen
We love to dance on a Saturday night
All alone, I can hold her tight
But she lives in a twentiest floor up town
The elevator's broken down
So I walked one, two flight, three flight, four
Five, six, seven flight, eight flight more
Up on the twelfth I started to drag
Fifteenth floor I'm ready to sag
Get to the top, I'm too tired to rock."
Just listening to him made you smile,made you blush. Applauds fill the room which you follow,he sees you and gives you a smile,as a warm rush runs through you.
No,it can't be.
You walk away briskly after,soon you hear Thomas begin another song. You go into the toilettes and lock yourself in a cubicle,pressing yourself up tightly against the door. As you mutter to yourself "I'm in love aren't I?"