This!

-THE TRUE EPILOGUE-

*5 YEARS LATER*

Im standing infront of the mirror in my white, flowing lace dress that i got in newyork.

What happened to me? What happened to the 5 year old kid that dreamed of marrying Prince Charming?

I am now a confident young woman, about to married to the man she loves again.

"Ready honey?" My father calls from the doorway.

I pull out my veil and nod.

"Nervous?" tanong saakin ni Dad.
"Super haha" kinakabahan parin ako syempre.
"Lance is really nervous too. But he told me to tell you that he loves you." Si lance talaga bumabanat pa hahaha. I smiled and turn my back to my reflection.

Then we ride in the limo to the reception.

*****

~Well, here we are again..
I guess it must be fate.

Eto yung pangalawang beses ko na ikakasal sa lalaking mahal ko. Pero yung saya? It feels like it was the first time.

~ We've tried it on our own,
But deep inside we've known
We'd be back to set things straight.

Ang bilis nang panahon. Ang bilis nang mga pangyayari, kahit ako hindi makapaniwala sa nangyayari sa buhay ko.

~ I still remember when
Your kiss was so brand new.

Patuloy lang yung pagtulo nang luha ko. Naiiyak kasi ako dun sa kanta.

Ang dami na naming napag-daanan ni Lance. Nagsimula kami sa pagiging Bestfriends and turns into lovers.

~ Every memory repeats,
Every step I take retreats,
Every journey always brings me back to you.

Napatingin ako sa mga tao dito. Lahat sila nakangiti sa akin.

Napatingin ako sa barkada. Lahat sila maluha-luhang nakatingin sa akin.

Magkatabi si Kate at Hans kasama ang kanilang 3years old baby girl na si Yueshaen. Sa tabi nila, nandoon si Irha at echo, holding their 2 years old baby girl.

Nasa likod nila si JD at Sydney na 5months pregnant then katabi nila si Vianney together with Reeve, kasal narin sila.

Andito rin sila Gian kasama ni Ayen, Oo sila yung nagkatuluyan.

Tulad ko, madami narin silang napagdaanan lahat.

Si Jared? Sana masaya na sya ngayon sa langit. Namatay sya caused of cancer 2 years ago.

~ After All the stops and starts,
We keep coming back to these two hearts,
Two angels who've been rescued from the fall.

Tumingin ako sa taong naghihintay sa harap ko. Nakatingin sya sa akin- nakangiti na parang ninenerbyos katulad ko.

~ After All that we've been through,
It all comes down to me and you.
I guess it's meant to be,
Forever you and me, After All.

Ang storya namin ni Lance is not about happy ever after. It's about being happy whatever happens after.

Binigay na ni Dad yung kamay ko kay Lance.

"Mommy why are you crying?" lumingon ako kay Darren, our 4 year old son.
"Masaya kasi si Mommy baby" I pinched his cheeks.

***
-LOUISSE

"I Danielle Yvan Louisse DeLeon, take you Prince Lance Dela Vega to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will chaerish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you, respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through goodtimes and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart and my love from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.
(Louisse places the ring on Lance finger)

-LANCE

"I Prince Lance Dela Vega, choose you Danielle Yvan Louisse Deleon to be my wife, to respect you in your successes and in your failures. To care for you in sickness and in health, to nurture you, and to grow old with you throughout the seasons of life. I take you to be my bestfriend,my lover, the mother of my children and my wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health. In times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you , to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you for all eternity.
(Lance places the ring on Louisse finger)

"May these rings be blessed us as a symbol of your union as often as either of you look upon these ring, may you not only be reminded of this moment but also of the vows you have made the strength of your commitment to each other.
And now I pronounce you husband and wife... You may now, kiss the bride."

Hindi ko masasabi na eto na yung happy ending namin. Siguro kami na yung story na magsisimula sa kasal. Marami pa kaming pagdadaanan sa buhay, marami pang mga trials and obstacles ang pagdaaanan namin. But we need to trust each other . Pero hanggang kasama namin ang isa't isa, hinding-hindi kami susuko dahil our love is enough to cover everything.

And now I therefore conclude that being Bestfriend is not a limitation to deny love, Coz love will always find a way to knock those two hearts.

Bestfriends or Bestlovers is now signing off :)

written by: DhaneKitty (Danielle Elisha Espiritu)