Beyond

The episode starts off with a scene showing Dark after finished powering up. He's revealed in a new form where it seems similar to Super Saiyan Beyond, but instead his hair is dark silver with a bit of yellow while his eyes and eyebrows are dark silver as well. It appears that his aura has lighting with the colors mixed of white and silver.

He turns his way towards Cinder and he grits his teeth in anger as he look at her again

He turns his way towards Cinder and he grits his teeth in anger as he look at her again. Then, he suddenly teleport himself and Weiss to Ren, then Jaune to Ren and lastly he teleported the three somewhere safe before teleporting himself back in the battlefield.

Dark: You ready, Cinder?

Oscar watches as Dark approaches Cinder without any hesitation. He then looks over to the unconscious Ruby Rose. Angered, he smacks Lionheart with The Long Memory, causing him to fall down the stairs and into Hazel, who remains unfazed as Lionheart falls to the ground. Oscar quickly runs over to Ruby and Daniel, with Nora joining him.

Oscar: Ruby, get up! Get up!! We need you!

Daniel: Ruby!

Hazel picks up Lionheart by his collar, lifting him off the floor.

Hazel: You're lettin' that boy make a fool of you.

Lionheart: That's not just a boy! It's Ozpin. (Hazel's eyes widen when he says this) He's already reincarnated!

Hazel drops Lionheart and looks over to Oscar, who is still trying to nudge Ruby to wake her up. He then notices The Long Memory being held in the young farm boy's hand.

Hazel: Ozpin?

Suddenly, the usual calm demeanor of Hazel slowly turns infuriated. Ruby stirs for a bit.

Oscar: Ruby! You--

Hazel: OZPINNN!!!!

Oscar looks up.

Ozpin: (mentally) Oh no...

Hazel: You thought you could hide from ME?!!

Hazel rips his coat off, and then grabs a pair of lightning Dust crystals from a couple of pouches on his legs.

Hazel: You'll pay for what you did! You'll die over and OVER AGAIN!!

He stabs the lightning Dust into his arms, with his blood vessels turning yellow and popping out from his skin as well as having some lightning coat them. His eyes glow yellow, and he lets out an intimidating roar. Oscar slowly backs away, holding his cane up cautiously.

Daniel: What the??

Oscar: Do-- do we fight?

Ozpin: (afraid) No, run!

Hazel leaps forward to charge into Oscar, but Qrow gets him out of the way in time. Qrow transforms Harbinger into its scythe form while Cinder still fighting Dark, but she got no chance against him whatsoever.