Lighting the Fire

The episode starts off with the sound of a motorcycle is heard. Yang Xiao Long is riding Bumblebee with the Shady Man through a forest in Anima.

Yang

Yang: How much further, pal?

Shay D. Mann: This should just about do it.

I stop my bike at a clearing.

Shay D. Mann: You wait here. I'll go up ahead and make sure the coast is clear.

The Shady Man dismounts from the bike and runs into the bushes. I shake my head in annoyance and discards my sunglasses, sleeve and coat tails before stretching a little. Suddenly, someone pulls the trigger of a gun and I block the shot with my robotic arm. The Shady Man reappears with several bandits in tow.

Shay D. Mann: I can't believe you were dumb enough to let me lead you here.

The bandits present all have their weapons drawn at me.

Yang: Is this everyone?

Shay D. Mann: (chuckling) Yes, little lady. This is it. Well, unless you count the whole rest of the camp back that way.

He gestures behind him with his thumb. Yang points a finger in the same direction.

Yang: That way?

Shay D. Mann: (grunting in confusion and looking at his tribe mates first) Yes. That way.

Yang: Good to know. Thanks.

Shay D. Mann: Now to pay me back for this tooth, we're going to take your bike. And you're going to take your lumps. (punches his fist as he says this)

I engage Ember Celica on my left arm. The bandits get cautious and keep their weapons trained on me.

Shay D. Mann: (aiming his gun) Your boyfriend got the jump on me last time, sweetheart. But you really ought to think twice about fighting all—

He cuts off when I engages the gun on my robotic arm. The rest of the bandits gasp.

Shay D. Mann: Alright... Get her!

The bandits attack, and I defeats them easily. After the fight, my left hand is shaking once again, but I calms myself down before walking back to my motorcycle.

Shay D. Mann: (coughing as he struggles to get up) Who are you? It doesn't even matter. When Raven finds out what you did, you're dead!

Yang: Possibly. But I doubt it. I am her daughter, after all.

Shay D. Mann: (wide-eyed) I'm dead.

The Shady Man falls to the ground.

Yang:(shakes my head) Okay, babe! You can come out now!

As I said this, Sleek emerges from thin air and floating on my motorcycle.

D. Sleek:Told you it would be easy. Anyway, (puts on a mask) Let's go now.

Yang: Wait, I have an idea.

D. Sleek: Hmm, I'm guessing... ohhh, I see. (chuckles) Good plan, Yang.

Daniel

Oscar and Ruby are training hand to hand combat whilst Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren are looking on.

Jaune: Man, Oz wasn't kidding. Oscar's picking up on this stuff fast.

Daniel: Yeah, Oz's right.

Oscar hits Ruby straight in her face. Ruby recoils from the blow and looks visibly angry.

Oscar: Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!