‼️Note‼️

I was going to make a oneshot for each song but (if you have read my other fic 'is this unrequited' / follow me, you know whats happened) some things completely uncontrollable and beyond scary happened in my life, completely derailing it. As a result, I'm not able to continue writing the one shots for each song nor will I try to just because I don't have the time or energy. BUT, I have left the other songs in this with the prompts that I was to use to write the one shots for those songs.

Let your imagination run wild and make of them what you will. Run with the prompts and make your own little stories.

🖤

Ps. Racism is not okay, I do not condone it in any way, it is the sole reason I stopped stanning Camila a few years ago but, by chance, I heard this album through Spotify when it started playing the romance commentary. I ran with it because it gave me a lot of inspo but yeah, I used to be a huge fan of hers but ignorance and racism is something I cannot look past. Even if she has 'apologised' it is truly unbelievable a 15 year old American did not know the 'history' of America when it is taught in school and, found it okay to share and reblog not one but multiple racist posts about black people and Asians.

Initially, I did not even want to share this fic because of how I personally feel towards Camila but, after writing these chapters I thought I might as well share them since they may be (at least a little) enjoyable and I put a lot of time into them.

I hope she genuinely feels ashamed of the things she's done and/or condoned and that she continues to do better.

🤞🏼