Insecurities

Kenzie

Kenzie

Kenzie! My mum yelled form downstairs. McKenna Devonne Lovato!( mum thought it would be fun to give me the same name as her so...yeah) Don't call me that mum! I yelled back. Great. I was hoping that would get your attention. Now get your ass up and get ready for school. I groaned. And I groaned loudly. Mum heard and yelled Don't let me come up there Kenzie. I sighed as I tried to pry my tired body off the bed. I finally managed to get into a sitting position. Kenzie! Fine mum I'm up. I got off the bed and looked at my bedspread and smiled. It was a purple background with stars and a picture of me and mum on it. With a little message that read, Happy Birthday Kenzie. Love,mum. Iyw pretty cool.

I sighed as I put on my bunny flip flops and mechanically walked....like a zombie straight to my closet. Yeah yeah. Its a huge ass walk in closet that was like half the size of my room. And my room, is BIG. So yeah.....I have a tonne of clothes...... Let's just say mum liked to spoil us. I looked around literally for like 5 minutes...... Don't judge me. I've hot a shut load of clothes to choose from. Well....I finally settled for a black skill jean and a Nirvana shirt. Yeah I love bands and I've got a looot of band tees. I picked out my favorite pair of white sneakers which by the way are worn out and are literally almost dead....Sooooo....outfit complete! I got a few bracelets..... Scratch that, I got a bunch of bracelets to put on and I took "out family locket" Its our family locket because it has a picture oe, mum,dad,Ash(Aishlynn) and Ally(Alynna ) with the words " family forever" engraved on it.