Oops! Busted!

I walked in to my family asleep on the couch. I sighed and got a blanket and covered them up and turned off the T.V. It was still pretty early. It was just 7p.m. I decided to talk to Zack. I really don't like him.....or love(eww) him. I honestly don't even feel like in I'm a relationship with him. Yeah I've decided to break up with him......so yeah I'm gonna call him now.

I dialed his number. With every ring I became more nervous. He finally picked up and I heard his husky voice through the phone making me even more nervous than I already was. ( K is for Kenzie and Z is for Zack)

K: Hey Zack

Z: Hi babe

K: Um Zack, its been 3 months since we started dating

Z: Yeah babe, I know that

K: Zack please don't call me babe. I really don't like it

Z: Okay then baby

K: I rolled my eyes but continued. Its been great being with you(lie) but idk Zack....I'm um sorta not into you anymore

Z: Soooooo? What are you saying?

K: Zack, I'm breaking up with you

Z: Fat ugly bitch!

He said and disconnected the call. Wow. Um, that hurt eben though I've heard it a billion times. I signed as I got on my instagram liking some pictures and reading some dm's . Some of them were from people in school calling me a slut. I went back to my home page and saw pictures of me with hash tags like #slut #whore #bitch #attentionseeker and stuff like that. I went on Twitter and saw the same things trending. I tried calling Zack but he didn't pick up. Motherfucker!!!