3 - The Amazing Superman

Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud on the side. I just love listening to his songs while reading :)

________________________________________

My hands moved to the knife in my throat as the guy tightened his hold of me. I cried as I begged for him to let me go.

"Let me go. Let me go. Can't hold it back anymore." I pleaded while singing

"Shut up or I'll kill you right now." He said in a husky voice.

"What do you want?"

"I want the CD you bought in the store." I closed my eyes as pain radiates in my neck.

"I don't understand." I told him confused and I added, "Let me go and I'll give it to you. Why do you have to be this aggressive?"

"Just shut up!"

I was now crying helplessly. It was dark and no matter how I tried to shout for help, I couldn't. Then sounds of siren flooded my ears and I sighed in relief. I will be safe.

"Shit!" He muttered and he ran away fast.

I exhaled deeply and slowly sat on the floor. I hugged my bag and cried harder. I am now safe.

After a couple of minutes, I finally had the courage to go home. I'm glad when I realized that my mom didn't see me when I arrived. I don't want her to see me like this. I don't want my mom to worry.

I throw my bag on my bed and I lay down beside it. I stayed like that for a couple of minutes just staring at my white ceiling. I'm still lucky he didn't kill me.

I then remembered why he did it. I quickly sat on my bed and opened my bag to look for the CD I bought. I found it and I hugged it tightly in my chest. I smiled as I found out that it's not broken. I'm going to watch it tonight.

The Amazing Superman.

My eyes sprung open. I shook my head and laughed at myself. That's weird.

Last last night I dreamed of the same dream and I've already corrected myself that it should be The Amazing Spiderman. Then I dreamed again last night and my brain just wouldn't cooperate.

Scumbag brain.

"What's that song?" I asked my mom as I went to the kitchen for breakfast. I'm now ready for school.

"Oh honey! Sometimes I wonder if I was really the mother here. You're not updated. This is Blank Space by Taylor Swift. I just bought her album yesterday. Isn't it nice?"

"Whatever mom."

"I'm gonna tweet this."

"You have a twitter mom?!"

"Of course! I already followed you last night." Mom said before tapping something on her phone, probably tweeting.

"Oh my God!" Mom shrieked while pointing to her phone.

"What is it"

"Zayn Malik retweeted my tweet to him. Oh My God!" My mom is already jumping right now. Is she really 37 years old?

"This is the happiest day of my life!" She added

"More than seeing me for the first time Mom?"

"Yes honey. But don't worry Zayn Malik just won by a matter of .000001 centimeters. It was that close." She told me seriously and I just shook my head. She then burst into laughters.

"Zayn is bae!" She added grinning.

Mom and her jokes.

__________

"Hey guys. Do you also have to watch Romeo and Juliet?"

Cheska asked me and the guys while we were having lunch. I glared at her. I don't want to watch that movie with all of them. They'll just make fun of it. I only want Carl.

"That's lame." Kevin said with a disgusted face.

"Actually I don't think we should watch with them Ches." I told her and she just kicked my legs.

She then handed me her phone while saying, "Look at this picture of Zac Efron Kat."

I rolled my eyes. I know it's not a picture of Zac. I took her phone and I'm right. She typed a message for me so the boys won't hear it.

Stop being a cockblocker. You know I like Kevin. And if they will all come, Carl will be there too. So it's a win win situation. Okay?!

I gave her phone back and massaged my temples before saying, "Yeah, Zac is hot."

"So, who has to make a review on that movie too?" Cheska asked them.

"All of us except Kevin." Carl answered

"I'll come if you'll all be there. And as long as there is food." Kevin said

"Okay. Let's do it on Saturday, 7pm at Katrisse house. Cool?"

"My house?!" I glared at her.

"Yes because it's only you and your mom. And your mom is cool." Cheska said and shrugged.

"When did I agree to this?"

"You don't have to agree. You have no choice." She then turned to the guys, "So it's all setteled then. Okay?"

The guys agreed and I face-palmed myself.

Cheska and her ways. Grrrrr!

______________________________

I opened my locker after class and a smile immediately formed in my lips as a letter fell on the floor.

Katrisse,

Hi! 3rd day of sending you letters! :)

Last night I wondered about what could be your reaction when you received my letters. I realized that I've been sending you two to three letters a day and I want to change that. I don't want you to freak out that I might be stalking you.

It's just that when it comes to you, I want to tell you every moment that I can how beautiful you are.

I guess it's my fault because if you know me, then you'll be able to tell me about my letters. But I'm not ready yet.

P.S.

Thunder - Boys Like Girls

Soon,
Superman

________

Any guesses on who could be Superman? :)

Vote and comment! :)

Xoxo,
-Anncinth 💋