Prologue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The six of them were holding cardboard with lights.

I don't even know what to react or what to say. I was getting mixed emotions today.

He just stands there in front of me.

"Erin, I've asked you many times, I know it's so fast because we just met a few weeks ago, but we've known each other for quite a long time now, I wanna give you as much time as you want, but before you leave I want the whole world to know one thing."

He kneeled in front of me.

"Erin, I've been waiting my whole life, and now that I've found you, I will just have to wait for one moment to happen."

I can feel more tears start to escape my eyes.

"Will you marry me when the right time comes?"

I know I have lots of doubts, not about him or our relationship but about myself, I am always scared of my decisions, what if I'm wrong and there's no way of making it right anymore? But being with him and looking at him makes me feel safe, he's my assurance that there will always be something good that will happen even if I make bad decisions. That I can always move on from that.

I moved closer to him.

"Yes.."

"Yes, Yoongi I will marry you." I burst into tears as I said those words.

He puts the ring in my finger and he stands up and hugs me.

"Yes! Thank you, love." He said while crying on my shoulders.

"I really wanna kiss you right now but I'm sure I can now when we get married so it was worth the wait."

I just laugh at him.

He lightly lifted me before breaking the hug, and there everyone cheered for us.

I hugged the members and gave us their congratulations even the staff looked so happy too.

to be Continued~

Authors Note:

If ever there's someone interested in reading my work, then thank you... 😅 for the second time I've taken the courage to publish a story here.. cause I've seen lots of kids' content and stories about the boys and as an old ARMY. I tried publishing the other half of my mind 😅 the flow of the story was pure fiction but the feelings of the lead are real.. no fiction.. let's continue to love and support the boys.. let's be with them too when it ends. ☺

-missymissvanna ~보라해!~ I purple U!~