chap 13

Minhyuk POV
I put on my hoodie and reading my book. I keep hearing my notifications. Fans tagged me on Twitter and Instagram nonstop. I am touch but I am tired for read all of it.

After a few minutes, I decided to check my phone and I got some notifications from Baekhyun on Twitter. I open it up and he post

I smile and I press like button

I smile and I press like button. Suddenly, baekhyun come to my room. "Hey." I startled and off my phone. "H-hey... You're still here? When wwilthe shooting start?" I look at him and he walked towards me. "We wil go in 5 minutes more. I just want to give you." He take out a packet of candy. I look at him before take it. "G-gomawo." He smile at me. "It will make you feel better." I nodded. He is about to walk away but I called his name. "Baekhyun oppa." He turned to look at me. "Hwaiting  ! And do your best. Don't forget about your safety. You always need my massage after game. I hope your back didn't hurt this time." I smiled at him. "Arasso... I wil take care of myself. I really hope you wil always at my side. But you need to rest. Bye... I need to go!" He walk away and I waved silently. I eat one of the candy. My heart beat fast. "Baekhyun ya... You success making me fall in love with you." I smile while holding the candy packet.

I take my medicine and sleep well. Before I sleep, I post some twitter that telling I am okay. So my fans will not be that worried to me.

I smiled at all the retweet and everything

I smiled at all the retweet and everything. I pull my blanket and sleep well.

I open my eyes slowly and on my phone. It is 3.00 p.m. They will not come this early so I decided to take bath at this early hours. Suddenly a staff text me to meet at the mini park for a bit discussion. I get out from the dorm and I saw a staff waiting for me with a camera man. I know it is for shooting.

MH: annyeong *bow + sit*
Staff: so do you know the reason I call you?
MH: no... *focused*
Staff: I have a mission for you tomorrow night. You mission is to pretend that you're missing. Act like you been kidnapped.
MH: like prank?
Staff: yes exactly.
MH: wow.. This is exciting. *laugh*
Staff: at that night, you will be the ghost. So you have to ripped all of their nametag and help your spy mate win the game alone.
MH: did sehun know about this?
Staff: we will tell him this night. You also have a partner with you tomorrow.
MH: oh jjinja? So it's 3 person mission?

The staff nodded and I smirk. "Arasso.. I will do my best." I bow to him and walk in to my dorm and on my camera.

Minhyuk camera
Yeorobun... I got a mission tomorrow. Now I have to act to be kidnapped. I will practice for crying. *laugh*

To be continued...