Chapter12. Is the ..... WOW

Magical Time Skip~(⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

After a week

In the hall

NO ONE'S POV

" Uh hyung? Why do we need to gather at here?" Seungmin asked Woojin while looked around the hall.

" Don't you know..? Today is the 60th Anniversary of the school~~ So we have to celebrate here~~~~~~ And we only need to study after lunch — HAHAHAHAHA!!" Jisung replied while sang.

" Oh, we also can enjoy some performances too!" Felix clapped his hands excitedly.

" Ooo.." Seungmin said and nodded.
" Btw, where is Chan hyung??" he looked at Woojin hyung and Felix squealed like a girl.

" Uuuuuhoooooooo, today Chan hyung is going to perform on stage~" now Felix looked like a fan girl.

" Well, somebody can see his crush. That's why he's happy as a stupid....... Tsk tsk tsk...... See his faceuuuu, look like a stupid tomato.." Jisung teased Felix who are now slapping his arm repeatedly.

Seungmin chuckles " Guys, do we need to sit according to class?" he asked a simple question to stop those two's silly argument.

" Nope. We can sit where ever you want." Wonpil replied and patted his head gently.

" Omo, Hyung. Since when you're here?"

" Just now~" he smiled and ruffled his fluffy hair.

" Hello, I'm Dowon. The assistant of the student concil." Dowon introduced himself to Seungmin.

" Nice to meet you Dowon hyung. I'm Kim Seungmin." he greeted him as well.
" Uhhh..... Then, let's sit together." he said happily and ran to the third row and sat in the middle so that he can enjoy the performances.

Since they went school earlier than the others, they got the chance to choose their seat.

Time skip

During the performance

NO ONE'S POV

" Next, will be the dance club's performance. Let's give a big clap~" All the students and teachers applauded and soon kept silent to enjoy it.