My gothgirl

"Go upstairs and change into one of my black boxers and a white tee." Gud said demanding yet sexy

Why so specific?

"Because before you try on you're new outfits we're gonna do something even cooler and my friend is coming over shes a professional nail tech."

For wha-

"Get your sexy ass upstairs!" Gus said as he interrupted me

I rolled my eyes in laughter and did what he said.

I looked in his draws for the black boxers and found some and I went into his walk in closet for his white tee. I didnt noticed that one side of his closet is completely empty like enough for all the clothles and shoes and other stuff he bought me and it could also fit my stuff at home. I shook it off and got dressed, I walked away as I heard the door slam. I ran downstairs and it was Tracy.

TRACY!!!!

I ran too Tracy and hugged him and put my legs on his waist and he grabbed them. He smelled like weed and strawberry purfeme.

I could tell peep didnt like that all.

Tracy?

"Yea girly?"

Did you have sex? Or were you with a girl at least cause you smell like a strawberry purfeme I used to have.

I looked at peep and he stared at Tracy angrily. Peep went up to me and grabbed my hand firmly but gently.

"Yes girly I was with a girl..."

Did yall fuck?

"Yes..."

I looked at peep his face got red and angry. He pulled out pink hair dye and bleach with a nose piercing gun and a nose ring.

What are you doing?

"Come on it will be fun!"

No!No!No!

"Please please please"

Fine

Gus cut my end off and bleached the rest of my ends pink as it set. He sat down next too me and I let him pierce my nose.

Ow! Fuck!

"It's okay, it's over, you look nice."

The nose ring cuffed on my nose it wasn't a stud it was a curve. I loved it.

"Go take a shower and wash the dye out of your hair."

Okay Daddy I suddenly winked. I saw him get a lil hard and he rolled his eyes blushingily.

I stayed in the shower for 10 minutes excited too see the results of me hair. I got out and was shocked, I love it! I put my new clothes on such as

A black thrasher hoodie with black and orange fire.

A pair of high top vans

Lots of chains and a black beanie and  cross earnings

I quickly straightened my hair and went down stairs too see Peep and Tracy arguing.

"DUDE WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SLEEP WITH HER YOU KNOW IVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH HER FOR TWO YEARS AND SHE BROKE ME!"Gus said

"SHE LOVES ME PEEP AND I LOVE HER TOO AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK BESIDES YOU HAVE ANG!"

"FUCK YOU TRACY!"

It seemed they didnt know I was there until Tracy saw me and his eyes went wide.

"Wow..." they both said

I walked up to Peep

Are you serious? I smacked him in the face

"Ow what the fuck?!" After he said that his face went wide he knew I heard everything.

Trace...Go too the store around the corner and get me a suitcase and then go get your car you're taking me home.

"Bu-"

NOW ASSHAT!

He quickly walked out the door and said he would be back in 20 minutes.

Peep looked at me with tears in his eyes and I did the same. I turned around and ran back upstairs with black tears running down my face from my eyeliner and mascara I heard his footsteps following me.

"Angie! Babygirl please!"

NO PEEP DONT BABYGIRL ME YOUR PUSHY AND YOU DONT LIKE DOING ROMANTIC STUFF AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY YOUR STILL IN LOVE WITH THIS RANDOM GIRL I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO HEARD OF. AFTER YOU TOOK MY FIRST KISS AND YOU TOOK MY FIRST REAL TIME HAVING SEX THAT WASNT FORCED ONTO ME. IF YOU DIDNT WANNA BE WITH ME YOU SHOULD HAVE FUCKING SAID SO. IM IN LOVE WITH YOU PEEP AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT THAT GETS REWARDS, YOU DONT TALK TO M ABOUT YOURSELF SO I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ACT LIKE THIS!

Tears were running down both of our faces I screamed and screamed until my voice hurt and as I screamed I packed everything all the things he got me and what I came here with.

"Angie please stay we can talk about this..."

No just leave me alone...

I heard Tracy honk the horn and peep tried to grab my hand but I let go and I saw him drop to the ground and start crying and all I heard him say which was in a mumble was "Not again, what have I done?"

I jumped in the car with Tracy and continued too sob. I drowned Tracy in questions

Who was she?
What does she look like?
What was her name and Age?
How did her and peep date?
Why would you sleep with you're best friends ex?

"Her name is Layla and she has long green hair and she is beautiful shes 20 and her and peep got together 1 year ago and lasted a year and they were madly in love with one another until she cheated on him with lil xan he caught them in the act. He isolated himself for like 3 months no food or water he barely did anything he only got up to do drugs or too use the bathroom. I slept with her because she is very beautiful and I wanted her too get off peeps dick I always had a crush on her and I didnt get why she liked him so much."

I looked down and sob softly and kept telling tracy where to go as I packed my stuff into the bloody red suitcase with a huge weed plant on it I laughed thinking about it.

Here... I said

I sighed getting out the car and held my suitcase tight bracing myself too fight back if my mom hit me. As soon as I walked into my house my mom came running towards me and I screamed so loud that my ears popped.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BITCH!"

She grabbed my hair and kicked my stomach and yeeted me into the cabinet and I hit it so hard I broke two handles. I got up while my lip was bleeding and I spit blood on the flood.

I punched her in her face and kicked her vagina and kneed her in her face and took her by her hair and head butted her. I continued to punch her until she was on the floor unconscious.

I heard the door open quickly...