me or u

I woke up in my bra and panties and Peep with his boxers on. He was sleeping so peacefully like he actually truly was happy. I kissed his cheek and put his oversize "sus boy" shirt on and headed down stairs to make breakfast, almost forgetting what me and him had to do today. I wanted to cry I haven't seen alaina in months and today was finally the day.

Her birthday alaina was gonna be 10 and she was living with my dad because he finally got his shit together but I would never forget what he did to me. My mother doesnt care about me at all but she truly hated alaina because after her and my dad broke up for like 2 months she preached never to have anymore  kids because 3 were already enough mistakes.

After the 2 months were over they had make up sex and 1 month later she found out she was pregnant with Alaina.

She was angry and drank and smoke to see of the baby would die but she didnt. I didnt like Alaina either because I knew I would be the one taking care of her. My brother Jackson was a teenage dad living with his girlfriend at the time but now he is a millionaire and never contacted me the rest of my siblings or my parents. My sister Cheryl was in college at the time now she has a family and still doesnt talk to us she hated my parents and was too scared to contacts us.

Then there was me I was the baby until Alaina there is always that one sibling that ended up like there parents and that was me because I did alot of drugs until I met peep we only decide I should take one xanex once a day for mental purposes.

When Alaina was born my mom held her in disgust and Immediately handed her to me. I always liked the name Alaina and she looked just like me so I named her Alaina heart Castellanos. She was beautiful, I took care of alaina all my life, she calls me Mama even tho I'm not her mom because she understands our parents are shit but she looks at the brightside of everything.

I continue to make breakfast and I was in a really big chocolate chip pancake mood so I made the batter as I continued to think about my life and how alaina didnt deserve it I felt a hot tear rush down my face and into the batter.

Fuck.

I grabbed my breakfast and put a plate out for Gus in the microwave. I sat down in front of the TV and started to watch Shameless. I heard heavy footsteps come down the steps and turned around and saw Gus. He looked sexy with only his boxers on and his tattooed body and messy hair. He yawned and walked over to me and kissed me.

Baby, you're food is in the microwave.

"Thanks cutie."

I blushed, he sat next to me and we watched shameless for a hour or so, I checked the time and realized it was almost 12.

Baby we gotta go get ready.

"For what?"

Remember I asked you if we could go see my baby sister alaina today?

"Oh yea, not to be annoying or anything baby but why are you going to see her this specific day?"

Umm...uhh...today is her...Birthday

"Oh shit baby, how old is she?"

Shes 10...

"Why do you seem so sad Babygirl?"

Because she didnt deserve the life she got she needed good parents. I was like 7 or 8 taking care of her she literally calls me Mama but she knows I'm not her mom. It makes me sad...

"Its okay Babygirl, at least she has you. Come on let's go dressed and then we can go see her!"

Okay🖤

I put on one of my favorite hoodie of peeps and a pair of ripped black high waisted jeans with my doc martens and we headed out the door in Gus black Benz, I told him the way it took us 20 minutes to get there and when we were finally standing outside the green little cottage looking house. I panic a little bit. I turned around but Gus grabbed me and slowly hugged me.

I rang the doorbell and a little girl with big brown eyes and short brown hair looked up at me.

Alaina...