Day 3

Mark was having a great day, eating at this restaurant named TFC. He is very strong and fit so he is allowed to eat some unhealthy food every once in a while. He was so busy eating this and that, he forgot about the English assignment that was due in a couple days. The food was delicious and addicting because of the amazing taste. He almost finished the bucket thought about going to his friend's apartment to finish the project.

Him and his group had barely done anything, so he ate the last piece of chicken and rushed off towards Marcus's apartment. He knocked on the door, but no one answered. He felt hungry again and thought about quickly finishing the project and getting some more TFC. He was really impatient, so he whipped out his brand new IPhone X and called Marcus.

Still, no one picked up, so he gave up and decided to go to Jackie's house. He was in such a rush that he failed to notice something on Marcus's apartment door that looked suspiciously like dried ketchup.

As Mark was heading towards Jackie's house, he noticed that it was getting very dark already. Since when did time pass by so quickly? He wondered. He then received a call from mom saying that he needed to return home this instant.

He groaned and prepared to head back home, but then noticed how hungry he was. He dug into his pockets for any change, and came up with a $10 dollar bill. He decided to go to TFC again, because it was the closest restaurant and because it was very cheap to buy.

He thought about going to McDonald's, but decided not to since that it was too far away. He squinted at the sign, which was exactly like the KFC one, but with Toronto instead of Kentucky. He also thought that it read Children instead of Chicken, but he couldn't be sure until he got his contacts.

He stepped inside and noticed how deserted it was. He went to the cashier and ordered a 15 piece meal with a bottle of Zeal's and fries. As he ate, he got a weird feeling in his stomach and stopped eating. He started feeling nauseous and sick. He felt cold as is the room's temperature dropped by 30 degrees.

He felt as if he was about to puke, so he got up and headed for the bathroom. He went inside, locked the door, and started puking. It was uncomfortable but felt better once he was done. He rinsed his mouth and stepped out of the bathroom.

When he was outside, he noticed how all the lights in the restaurant were turned off. The cashier wasn't there anymore. He checked his phone and saw that it was 9 pm already. He headed towards the exit, but the doors were locked. He stayed there for another minute thinking of what to do. He eventually decided to ram into the windows with his body. He tried but failed. The window was made out of strong glass because he didn't even make the slightest of cracks. He threw a chair at the window which bounced off and hit him in the head, knocking him unconscious.

He woke up with a terrible headache and was wondering if he should call the someone for help when suddenly, he had a feeling someone was behind him. He turned around, but there was nobody there. The only thing that was there was something that looked like dried ketchup on the floor.

He was beginning to get creeped out, so he whipped out his phone and dialed 911, but suddenly the battery died. He sighed and took a seat on one of the chairs. It was only then when he realized that there were dried ketchup stains almost everywhere.

He was just about to fall asleep when he suddenly heard a voice say: "You'll make a fine supply of meat!" He was so startled that he fell off the chair, and was dragged into the restaurant's kitchen. The lights snapped on and a blade dig into Mark's chest. The last thing he saw was faces staring down at him, cutting him into pieces.