⚠️vIBe CHeCk⚠️ smUt

Komaeda x sans

It was a beautiful day at the sans undertale residence. Sans was going ham on nagito's ass as usual. But his boy was feelin a lil different today 😳😳. "AHhHhhh MmMmmmm, aw sAns that FeeLs AmAzzzzzinG aHh." The trash man moaned out.

Sans felt even more hOrny. Komaeda's ass aas extrA wArm. It was because he had just been burned at the cross for the horny danganronpa fans. "MhHMm Komaeda, my very sexy trash man~ your ass be hella thick today, like 🚫🧢." Sans replied.

"Really?" Komaeda asked

"Absolutely~" sans whispered into his gay ear.

"AHH I CanT Take It AnY MOrE, VIbe CHecK Me DaDdy. VIbe CheCk Me UnTiL I CaNT WaLK anYvMoreE dEstRoY Me WiTh YoUr MoNstEr CoCk PLEASSSe!" The trash man shouted. Sans saw no reason to NOT accept his offer.
Sans used his blue magic blue pee pee enhanser and went buck willllllld on his delicous sphererical booty. Hajime suddenly burst in because he borrowed Komaeda's dildo a month ago. When he saw what the two crack heads where doing, he was absolutely disGUsTed.
"Komaeda!Sans! Get ready to get fucking VIbE chEckEd!" Hinata shouted. He pulled out his AK47 and shot both of the. "Thats what FUCKING happens when you don't enclude me in you hsppy gay sexy times." Hajime proceeded to cum because he got hirny and then left.

ThE EnD