Little Book of Faith

Dear girls,

high school is tough, you have to admit it. Crowded hallways, homework nearly every night, and let's not forget MEAN GIRLS. You might have thought it wasn't going to be hard, or maybe you were just dreading the first day of school, but now all you think to yourself is, "I'm alone in this."

First, let me just tell you, NO YOU'RE NOT. There are girls all across the nation struggling with high school, whatever the cause may be. And let's not forget about God.

Definition of God: the Being PERFECT IN POWER, WISDOM, and GOODNESS who is worshipped as Creator and Ruler of the universe.

Perfect in power AND wisdom AND goodness. Wow, that tells you a lot about who God is. He is perfect in every way and doesn't make mistakes... That means YOU are not a mistake. Don't roll your eyes at this, it's true, God loves you SO MUCH. Think about it... He sent His ONLY SON to die for the WHOLE WORLDS SIN , regardless if they are Christians are not. Even in the beginning of the Bible in Genesis, it says God made us in the IMAGE of Him. Adam and Eve sinned against God and were supposed to die, but He gave them MERCY and COMPASSION.

So please, read this little devotional and pray to God for help with school, because God loves you and has a plan for each and every one of us, we just have to TRUST IN HIM.