Chapter 4

"Shut up Karma, Just let us in." Kylie says holding Stormi in her arms as she pushes past me.

"Okay then, everyone can come into the living room I'm pretty sure moms in there." I say opening the door and letting my family pile in.

------

We all pile into the room and the kids get settled with their toys as all of the adults and me (since I'm technically not an adult yet) start to talk.

"Karma, I'm surprised you're here. After last night especially... wait that wasn't last night that was this morning." Scott says whilst looking at me in the eyes.

"Yea... umm I am sorry everyone for whatever that was this morning I will make sure to keep my phone turned on when I go out." I say scratching my forehead in the awkward situation.

"So are you staying here with us tonight." Travis asks me

"Nah sorry, no offence or anything but I'm going to actually have fun tonight and relieve some stress." I say the last bit as a whisper.

"What so your going to go fuck some random guy at whatever party your going to tonight." Kylie asks, I assume she is still mad at me for my comment last night.

"Maybe, probs not a guy tho... I can never dance after fucking a guy cause I'm always so sore after." I say softly.

I never really came out to my family, I was going to but I figured with all of that shit with my dad or whatever that it would be better to just keep quiet.

"What so you're gay." Kim says roughly more as a statement than a question.

"What the fuck Kim, I'm whoever the hell I want to be atleast if I fuck girls more than guys, I won't have a kid at the age of 20 like someone else." I say directed to Kylie.

"Quite down okay... the kids are in the other room." Mom says to us all.

"Sorry mom am I being to loud. You don't want the kids to hear about how I'm not the most perfect aunt that have the most picture perfect love life. You all question me as if you have the perfect love life. At least I am happy... well not always with you guys but who cares." I say silencing everyone. "I'm going to get ready.

-----

I run upstairs and try not the let the tears that are threatening to spill fall from my eyes.

I grab a tight neon green dress from my closet and pull into. I decide to go braless but I make sure to wear a sexy thong knowing that someone will be seeing this tonight.

I do a basic party makeup look that goes with my outfit as I lined the bottom of my eyelid with a neon green liner that I got sent in a PR package.

Walking into my closet I grab out a clutch and shove in my phone and wallet, making sure I quickly order an uber as I know I'm going to get fucked up tonight and I shouldn't drive.

I walk down stairs but not before stopping by the living room where I can hear my family chatting. "Mom are they staying over tonight?" I ask politely.

"Yes sweetheart we don't have all of those guest rooms for no reason." she says everyone staring at us two during this exchange.

"Okay, I will try and be quite coming in tonight." I say but before i leave the room I say "Also I'm not going to school tomorrow." I walk out of the room as I know my uber will be getting here in five minutes.

"Stay safe." Kenny tells me before giving me a hug.

I leave the room before I hear anyone else try to start something with me.

-------

I thank the uber driver as I jump out of the car and head into the party, there are already quite a few people here considering that the party officially started an hour ago. Tonight we are just chilling at some rappers house party in the hollywood hills.

I walk inside and my eyes immediately lock with Tana, who is currently sitting on a couch surrounded by our friends smoking a joint.

Once I get to her I give her a hug and I say hey to all of our friends, we settle in more and I soon found myself chilling with Tana a joint in one hand and my cup [filled with some type of liquor] in the other. I decide to let tana know about how her call landed me in a tough situation this morning and soon everyone is cracking up about my story.

"Yo tana, I am going to go and find some people to fuck okay. If you need me I will be in the guest room." I say to tana with a wink as I stand to find some people to have some fun with tonight.

------

It didn't even take five minutes but here I am with some instagram model in one hand and a wanna be sound cloud rapper in my other hand. They are both very good looking and I am excited to dive into whatever were about to do with these two.

I drag them into the spare room that I have special permission to use and I shut the door behind us.

"I'm in charge here." I tell the two. I move over to the girl and I begin to kiss her neck softly almost immediately finding her soft spot. She lets out a soft moan and I soon feel the guy standing behind me and slowly taking off my dress.

I undress the girl and soon all three of us are only in our underwear. I take their hands and bring them to the bed. I sit on the edge of the bed and pull the guy close to me. I see his boxers are tight around his hard on.

I pull down his boxers and see his cock spring to life, I feel light kisses being placed on my back as I take his cock in my mouth whole, I move my head up and downwards making sure that I am pleasing his whole member.

Soon after I move back on the bed and bring the guys had to my panties, where he soon starts to rub me through my wet thong. "You're so wet." baby he purrs turning me on even more.

I lie back and tell the girl "move over here, i wanna eat you out." I drag her over my face. Pulling her panties off I start to kiss the insides of her cheeks causing her to moan in pleasure. I feel my panties being removed and I feel his member being thrusted in and out of my pussy.

I moan into the girls pussy as I continue to eat her out feeling all three of us reach our peek.

Before we all come down from our climax we hear the door open. "Karma I have someone for you to meet." Tana says before the door is opened but when she opends it both Tana and Billie fucking Eilish see me having a threesome with these two randoms.

I sit up and scream "WTF Tana! Jesus I will be out in a minute. Meet you at the couches!" I take a deep breath before standing up and finding my dress, panties and shoes.

"Sorry guys playtime is over you two can stay and fuck each other but I've got to head out." I say putting on my clothes and getting out of the door in record time.