Show Yourself

Jeon Jungkook, worldwide super star, idol, songwriter. Most genuine and kind soul you'll ever meet.

He will do anything to stick to the role model persona he has put on. Though, it might be difficult, he shows no vulnerability. Its what his fans want. A strong man, not someone weak.

But he's not alone.

Rising model, from magazines to runways from country to country. Kim Taehyung, famous for modeling and his ability to care for others. Secretly dating the Jeon Jungkook.

"Jungkook oppa! When's the new album?"

"Oppa is so pretty!"

"Jungkook hyung! How's the trumoo?"

Jungkook smiled as he answered questions from his fans.

"The album is on its way! Trust me on that." Jungkook replied to a fan's question.

"Oppa? Any new love interests?" a girl asked, cutting Jungkook off guard.

Jungkook shrugged. "No, no, no love interests." he lied, biting his lip.

"aahhh he's so perfect."

Jungkook made it past the mob of crowds and crowds, safely making it to his apartment penthouse. The brunette sighed, entering the elevator.

Floor 1

Floor 2

...

Floor 8

Ding!

Jungkook quickly made it to his room and immediately fell down on the couch, groaning loudly.

"You okay, love?" the younger looked up to see his boyfriend holding a cup of milk tea, concern filling his eyes. Jungkook nodded and sat up, taking the tea from his hands.

Taehyung only hummed before gliding his fingers through the younger's brown locks.

"You're awfly quiet, hun. Are you sure everything's alright?" Jungkook sighed and leaned into the older's chest.

"I'm tired, Tae. I'm so tired."

Taehyung nodded, wrapping his arms around him.

"Why can't I just be me? Why do I have to be perfect for everyone? I can't I just love you in front of everyone?" Jungkook asked.

"I was told to set up this persona of what I'm not, and just filter out the human in me."

"My fans, they're so special. But they don't know me."

"Shhh, love, it'll be okay." Taehyung soothed, rubbing circles into his back.

Jungkook's tense body slowly calmed. "Can you kiss me?"

Taehyung smiled, leaning in, placing a gentle peck on the younger's lips.

"Jungkook, I love you, okay?" he said, pulling away. Jungkook tilted his head in confusion.

"I promise, one day, you will be able to break your disguise. And really show yourself to the world. And while you do that, I will always be here supporting you." Taehyung said, hugging the boy. Jungkook smiled.

"I love you so much."

A/N: Yeah so I kinda died. I'm sorry. But hey, an update!