𝗧hree

thursday 11:01 am

The four girls all walked into the cafeteria side by side. it's the day before they leave. also a half day. teens constantly come up to the four to get photos and be "friends" with everyone but y/n. which y/n could care less. yes her friends may be model and actresses but it never bothered her. she's always been grateful just to have the friends she has.

the other three however feel bad when they have to talk to the other people and y/n sits there feeling out of place. all of the girls manage to get away from the people they all finally eat. lunch was their last thing to do for the day.

"alright i have something to say..." river looks excitedly at the girls. "hmm?" y/n mumbles poking her salad. "so i got ahold of someone i did a short film with along time ago." she says dragging the news on.

"spill it already." indigo tells her impatiently.

"so you know olivia rodrigo?" y/n's head snapped up. "that's who plays nini!" she says excitedly. "yeah! and she talked to her director. and he agreed that we can come and hang out with the cast." y/n heard that and squealed.

"oh my gosh! oh my gosh! oh my goshhhh!" she cheers.

"you mean oh your josh." sky taunts. y/n blushes and starts picking at her food again. this time happier then last. she has been following the cast and the show since it was announced. she begged her parents to let her get disney plus just to watch the show. but they threatened to turn off netflix for disney plus so river let her use her account. she would like to say she's the biggest fan but there could be other bigger fans.

as the bell rings the girls all leave each other.

"see y'all tomorrow at the airport." y/n says waving by to her friends and going to her car.

what a adventure this is going to be...

—————————————————

a/n: howdyyyy.

this is probably really bad but it'll get better i promise:)))