The Gift of Love

ME: MOM WHERE IS THE RING THAT DAD GAVE!

MOM: ITS IN THE KITCHEN WHERE YOU LEFT IT! 

Omg i have to find that ring  that my dad gave me thats the only i have left of him and if i dont find how will i make through the day what if i never find it.

Oh and hi my name is y/n i just moved and as you can see i going through a crisous right now becuase  cant find the ring my dad gave me and iam starting a new school today i dont think i can make it thorugh the day eith that ring Y/N ITS ALL MOST TIME TO LEAVE  my mom called omg i still have not found my ring i geuss i have to make it through the day with out it.

AT SCHOOL....

OMG this school is much bigger than my other mom do i really have to i said she  said it only 8 hours i think you can mange hopefully i thought to myself as i enter the school everybody just stared so i started walking as fast as i can so i can get out of this akward situation as i make it to offacie the lady over the counter said you most be Y/N here is you secduale and locker combination hope you have great day oh and if you get lost or need help just askone of students. okay i said as i eixted the offacie i went to find my locker and before i made it to my locker of coruse i bump into someone well a really cute someone.