Second Night

I walked back into the dreaded pizza arcade. Molly has waved friendly as I went in. And sorrowful as she locked the door behind me. I went into the break room. That sorrowful look had hinted that something would probably happen to me. 11:58 the clock blared in red numbers. I'd better get set up. I grabbed the security camera thing,made sure the doors and lights were working,and that I had my keys at hand if I wanted to get the heck out of here. 12:00. Time for work. I checked the security cameras. Nothing. Only the animatronics, which to be honest, could be in a horror movie. They all needed repairs, the bunny had one eye gashed out, the chicken had her left foot amputated, and Freddy... Was as ship shape as he could be. Why would they keep him in shape? Another mystery. By now, it was 3:30 and I checked my security cameras. I should not have bothered checking my security cameras closest, but I felt the sudden urge to do so. I checked left side, and then the right side. I stared lifelessly at the bunny. He was looking,looking right at me. At me! I felt a insecureness wash over me like a wave. I couldn't even move. I knew, I knew I had to check the light. 5:00. I built up enough courage, and I pressed the button. I stopped in my tracks. A purple figure stood in the door. I only saw it for a mere second. My reaction was shutting the door. 6:00 time to go. I opened the door, and she was gone.