Fourth Night

Again dreadfully, I walked in. Only one more night in this place. As usual I walked into the break room. Papers strung on the floor, vivid posters of the evil animatronics on the wall. I made sure the doors and lights were working. And all the usual. 12:00. Time to start. Today I started looking into taking greater detail into looking at the animatronics. Freddy was brown, with big stout ears and a top hat. Bonnie had long pointy ears and a poorly made cotton ball tail. Chica had a bib which said,"Let's Eat" and blood splatters..... Foxy was fast(no doubt about that) and had massive brown ears and a tail. All of the animatronics were moving that night. The first time I checked my security cameras Chica and Bonnie were already at the closets. I heard rummaging in the kitchen and the pat of Foxy's feet. I shut my door right then. He banged on it, then left. Freddy was in one of the rooms staring straight at the camera. 2:00. His eyes imprinted in my brain. The haunting look of them. I checked my lights. Bonnie at my left door. Chica at my right. I shut both of the doors and continued with my work. I had checked the hallway and saw a dark figure standing there. Freddy,I thought. I heard a haunting deep laughter. 3:00. "MuaHaHa...." "I fell back in my chair and recovered. I opened the doors and they were gone. Something was rummaging in the kitchen. I heard the stupid pat of Foxy's feet, and shut my door. 4:00. Foxy banged at the door, and he wouldn't stop. From 4:00-5:00, he stood there. Banging it for no reason.6:00.Time to go. I opened the door and ran out into the open. Never did I know it would be so bad tommorow.