Rust pt4

You were both sitting down, he put his hand on your cheek.

"ɯᴉ soɹry, I ʇupᴉp plɐn f0ɹ th𝕚𝓈 𝑡🄾 𝐡ᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ.."

He was speaking almost clearly.
You moved your head to get his and off of your face.
He moved his hand.

He sighed.
You wanted to get out of the ropes and run home, this fucktard won't let you go.
You kept looking at him.
You look in the distance, you seen a big house of some sort.
Maybe you could get out of the rope and run for help.
Wait.
When I was out exploring, found what ever the fuck he was living in.. I think that's my neighbor.
Hm.. the woods seem to end near the house, so most likely.
Why the fuck is he still looking at me?!?!
You struggled against the rope, he noticed and put his hands on your shoulders until you stopped, he got a bottle out of his pocket and splashed it on a rag and held it near your nose.

You passed out.

You woke up in a empty room with off white peeling paint, you were on a bed with weird stains.

"ew"

You didn't have ropes on you anymore, you looked up from the bed and in front of you was a door.

You got up and tried to open it.

"Locked.. fuck."

What the fuck does he want?!?

The door handle started to move, and it opened.

Of course it was fucktard, he walked in and locked the door.
You made a eeeuhh kinda face.
He looked at you with a straight face.
He looked emotionless.
"Why the fuck am I here?"
"No need to get rude, love."
He smirked and sat down on the bed, you scooted away as far as you could.
"Listen, when I found you out, alone in the woods, it worried me. I didn't want anything to harm you. Especially the shit that lurks here. I'm sorry. If you want to leave, you want to leave and I can't change that, I'm sorry for bringing you here. I didn't mean to fuck with you or to piss you off."

"..."
"..."

-stay or leave, coming soon :D-