Chapter 10

In Hell.

Alastor walked inside the hotel entrance, ignoring the weird looks he was recieving from the residents that stayed there. They were a few of them and the rest were probably scattered inside of their rooms doing who knows what.

The radio demon scanned the entire hotel, searching for the familiar princess that was always cheerful. But to his luck, she was no where in sight. He grunted and walked passed the bar where Husk was busy attending the demons with drinks.

In his arms, held a fragile girl. And when every minute passed, he would look down at the girl, making sure she was doing alright: her breathing was steady enough. She was doing quite fine for a human.

He couldn't help but sigh in relief when nobody was watching them.

His gaze soften at the girl as he relaxed his stiffen body. Her head was leaning against his chest and it made Alastor some how felt good in a weird way. But the thought of Charlie make him realised the reason why he was panicking in the first place. He needed to talk to her. Pronto.

He made his way towards the hall and his eyes focused on the familiar tall spider. "Angel" he muttered under his breath and he picked up his pace.

"Angel, do tell me that you seen Charlie!" he accidentally raised his voice and had made the spider jumped and cursed. "Ah, I apologise for that."

Angel glanced behind his shoulder before fully facing his body in front of Alastor. "Charlie? Oh, she went to see her dad" the spider noticed the unconscious girl in his arms. "Is that.." before he could ask, Alastor nodded his head.

"Is she dead?"

Alastor ears perked up and his breath hitched. He didn't want to tell the fellow that he didn't killed her yet. She was in the state of unconscious and probably was sleeping due to her chest visibly raising up and down. But for some reason, the idiot whore didn't see that.

"Yes."

"Poor fella" Angel Dust shook his head. "She'd probably had a good life waitin' for her."

"She didn't." Alastor mumbled but not loud enough for Angel to hear. His insticts were shouting at him to treat the wound that he had inflicted on her a while ago. Alastor's long legs skipped a few doors as he ran towards his room, leaving the ex-pornstar in shock of his behaviour.

The sound of his footsteps accompanied him through the hall.

Tap

102

Tap

104

Tap

106

Tap

108

Tap

110

Tap

He finally stopped when his eyes read the familiar number. 110. It was his room. Without wasting any time longer, he opened the wooden door and used his back to push it further inside so he could get in.

Alastor carefully placed the sleeping girl on his bed, not wanting to hurt her. He took a deep breath and his shoulder finally slump- one of the signs that he was relaxed. The last thing he needed to do was treating the wound. And so, he got out, closed the door and went to find the aid kit.

Alastor's mind worked itself to remember the girl's pained face when both of them were at the alleyway.

For the first time, he felt regret. But then, he didn't exactly killed her.

Alastor hummed a song, hoping that it would clear his mind but that didn't seem to work and his eyes continue to glance here and there, trying find the supply he needed.

The red demon was too busy with his mind that he didn't noticed his body had bumped into someone. And that someone wasn't too happy about it.

"Pardon me" Alastor said. This time, he didn't bother to wait and help the fellow but instead he just walked pass it.

"Alastor?"

He snap his head back. It was Charlie.

"There you are, my dear!" Alastor said, too happy to meet her. He was finally relief to see that smile on that familiar face of hers. Alastor placed his hands on her small shoulders "I really need your first-aid kit right about now."

Charlie gave him a question look. "Uh, hi. Why do you need one? Last time, I saw your hand got cut by some lunatic — lost a lot of blood and you manage to heal."

"Charlie, be a dear and go get me the thing that I requested. Meet me at my room and you will see why. "

"I still don't understand why you need one" she gasped. "unless the angels hurted you!"

"Charlie.. " Alastor warned her.

"Alright, I'll go" The princess skipped to the direction where she came from.

Alastor nodded and went back inside his room. The thought of leaving the human girl alone disturbed him.