KEEPING HOPE

HOPE WILDE was seventeen when she found her solace: a boy band called why don't we. after a rough few years, the band were able to give her things no one else could --- joy, happiness, serenity, and most of all, hope --- just from listening to their music and watching them grow.

A LIMELIGHT since the release of their very first single, hope found that when she was going through a hard time, she could depend on the band to help her through it, without them even knowing her name or who she was.

DANIEL SEAVEY felt a strong connection to his fans. they were a big part of why he enjoyed making music and touring the world. seeing the looks of ecstasy and happiness on their faces made him happier than anything.

COMPASSIONATE AND caring, daniel always tried to make as much time for his fans as possible. he tried to interact with them on social media, and he would always stop for photos when fans spotted him in the street.

THE NIGHT of november 28, 2019 brought the two of them together, and fate kept them together long after they met.

CAST!

madison beer ➵ HOPE WILDE
@ hopewilde

why don't we ➵ THEMSELVES
@ their respective socials

maggie lindemann ➵ TARA SIMS
@ tarasims

benjamin turland ➵ CAMERON THOMAS
@ cameronthomas

sam walker ➵ GRAYSON THOMAS
@ graysonthomas