[7.]

Yoongi

"Wow, there's a lot of you," I say, sitting in between Namjoon and Hoseok. The day is finally here.

This really handsome boy is sitting on the other side of Namjoon, with a dark brown mop of hair and perfect eyes.

"That's Seokjin," Namjoon says, catching me looking at him. "He's a senior."

"But you can call me Jin!" The kid exclaims. "What major are you in, Yoongi?" He asks me; clearly someone told him I was coming.

"Ah, I'm in Music Theory and Production, and you?"

"I'm double majoring: choir and modeling."

"Nice," I say turning to the three other guys sitting across the table. "Two of you are Jungkook and Jimin," I say, pointing. The two I mention laugh and introduce themselves. Both double major in choir and dance, so they know both Jin and Hoseok.

"I'm Taehyung," the third boy says, his long hair dyed a slightly lighter shade of brown than the rest of the guys. He's wearing a beret as well—clearly not afraid to express himself. His voice rings in its deep tone. "I'm in fashion design and acting."

"Oh, how do you know these guys?" I ask. He thinks for a second and shrugs. The rest of the group look like they're deep in thought as well.

"He just kind of appeared?" Hoseok says after a while, laughing, causing everyone to do the same.

Damn.

I love Hoseok's laugh.

Agh agh ugh ugh ughhhhhhh! I think, the only thing coming to my head being incoherent screeching. Like a keyboard smash in my brain. Stop. Being. Gay. Oh my god, I remind myself.

"I honestly think Jiminie brought me?" Taehyung says through giggles.

"Why would I bring you?!"

"I think I met him on last years switch day actually!" Exclaims Jin. "Modeling went to fashion, but those share a room anyway so we just hung out? Right?" He looks at Tae for confirmation.

"Listen, hyung," Tae starts. "You think I'd go sit at lunch with your sorry ass?"

"Gasp!" Jin shouts. He shouts the actual word 'gasp.' I shake my head at the melodrama. "My ass is not sorry! Namjoon, how did you raise your child?"

"My child?! Taehyung is our child!" Joon bats his friend on the back of the head.

"Wait, I'm confused? Taehyung is who's child?!" I ask, very confused as most of us are the same age.

"Oh, sorry Yoongi, it's a running joke," Jin explains. "Welcome to the table!"

"Uh, yeah," I say, trying to hide my gratitude. In all honesty, I might not be saying much, but I feel the best I've felt in a long time around these guys. They genuinely make me feel warm for once. I guess I'll stick around, then.

"Does anyone have extra banana milk? I drank all of mine." I hear Jungkook ask. That kid is adorable—he's a year younger than the rest of us, a sophomore, and is always calling everyone 'hyung.'

"Kook, you've drunk three of those today," Jimin looks at him, concerned.

"I drink three everyday!! Now who has extra?"

"I have strawberry milk, if that counts for anything," I say, sliding it towards him.

"Wow! Thanks, hyung!" He says, hungrily grabbing the milk and drinking it all.