5

Lisa

Present

We are currently at Seoul University. It has been so long since I have seen Rosé and Jisoo as I was in Thailand the entire summer. It was not a personal choice of mine.

My mom had been pestering me to go since I was always evasive on going home to the country where I was born.

Ever since when I started to get those dreams I have decided to never leave Korea in order not to waste any oppurtunity of meeting her in person here in Korea.

"Yo!" I snapped out from my thoughts upon hearing a call on my side.

I faced the person who called and. So to say I was suprised to see Rosé and Jisoo together but what amazed me was not the fact that they were together but how they held each others hand.

I glanced towards Rosé but she was avoiding my gaze while Jisoo was deliberately cheeky and happy today which was visible on her smile and her eyes.

"Yo! How was summer for you guys?" I gladly asked them. I missed these crackheads.

"It was fun Lis! You should have come with us. I was with Rosé althroughout summer and our little chipmunk here had the best time." Of course she did she was with you. I thought.

Rosé was just bowing her head down as soon as she heard those words. She was never a shy type kinda girl. I knew she was hiding something. I flashed her a knowing smile telling her silently that I won't let her go without teasing her about her supposed summer escapade.

"Oh! I hope you don't mind my cousin would be here later she is of the same year as us. But she came from another school during high school years. She usually was the one who was fetching me." Finally a face to the mystery person.

"There is no problem with that Chu! I am sure she is cool like you are." And Chu was deliberately blushing upon hearing Rose atleast we now know there lovestory is not a unrequited one.

The only problem with these two is that they do not have the courage to confess to each other. Cliche asit might sound to have two friends become a couple. But surely these two were meant for each other.

"Hey Chu!" That voice seems familiar.

I glanced at Rosé and she was basically gawking at the girl who spoke as if she saw a ghost.

I decided to turn around to see what had led Rosie to her current state of shock.

To say, everything was on slow mo. I could not believe in eyes that the girl that had been occupying my dreams for five years was not merely a facade of my imagination.

She was a angelic human being who is currently standing in front of me showing off to everyone her amazing gummy smile.

"You truly took your time. Guys this is my cousin Jennie Kim."