10

Jisoo

As soon as the twin towers left, I honestly could not believe that Lisa was interested with my cousin.

She had been quite dodgy with any female specie that had approached her way eversince with interest of course - sexual one's to be specific.

To be honest before I took any interest towards Rosé, it was Lisa who  I was curious about. But I was not ignorant, I knew the first time we talked that she was not interested in me.

"What did she want from you?" Quite bothered with my thoughts, I did not even recognized that Jennie had approached my way.

"She was asking help for some workloads."

"Oh." She paused for awhile before stating "Anyways Chu I gotta go."

Before she could move further though I mentioned about Lisa's invite on Nayeon's party which I almost forgot. She was hesitant at first but I assured her that I would be there which made her to finally agree.

To be honest Jennie and I have been strong since we were young, but I knew that despite the bond we shared she still had a closed off persona, a world of her own too far for a person to penetrate. I just hope that Lisa is persistent enough to pursue her and not give up once she declines.

Would a serious closed off person and a open book happy go lucky click? As cliche as it might be like those of the story books it would be an interesting romance to develop.

Kring Kring

Not glancing at who the caller was I decided to immediately answer.

"Chichu" I smiled upon hearing the angelic voice that had been making my heart pound erratically.

"Chaeng" she giggled as I called her the name she wanted me to use.

It was such a wonder who it was. Rosé, the love of my life. We both had decided to keep our relationship lowkey. And calling names that only both of use knows is an advantage somehow.

"I am sorry I had to leave quickly without bidding you a longer goodbye." She said seductively. Gosh this girl will be the death of me.

"Stop being naughty Chaengie ah. I don't wanna look like a hounding dog in front of the customers." She chuckled. She kniws how affected I am when she teases me.

"Will you be at Nayeon's later?"

"Yup. Lisa mentioned it earlier. I am bringing Jennie as well since Lisa insisted that I should."

"You should baby. Our dearest friend is dying to have her solo moment with your cousin. And while they are at it mind if we sneak out from the party later?" She suggested.

"We will. I missed you that much baby."

"So do I" before I could reply I heard Lisa complain to Chaeng to stop flirting on the phone while she is beside her. I chuckled at their banters.

"Looks like you have company. We won't want to blow our cover do we? I will see you tonight baby."

"See yah." And we hung up.

I decided to double time with work so I could close up the shop earlier than intended.

I cannot wait for tonight.