The toater and the Oven?

When the toaster and the Oven saw each other again the blender burst into tears knowing something big was about to happen. The oven saw this and wondered what was happening in the toaster's personal life. The toaster saw his first love and hoped she had come back for him. Then the toaster remembered his wife the blender, and his hybrid children.

The toaster spoke to the Oven,"Why have you come to my home oven?"

The oven replied,"You are my love I was blind when you came to me all those years, but now I see you are my one true love."

The toaster didn't know what to say. He was no longer in love with the oven, but he wanted a fresh start from his old life. He went into a cabinet to think about his choices.

After a long time of thinking hard his firstborn came in asking him about the oven. It was then and there that the oven realized how much he loved his family and that he could never let them go. This time he blew off the oven and she was sad. Until she saw the microwave......

THIS STORY CONCLUDES THE TOASTER AND THE BLENDER SERIES. THE OVEN FELL IN LOVE WITH THE MICROWAVE AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER. THE TOASTER AND THE BLENDER ALSO LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER. THEIR KIDS WENT TO COLLEGE AND BECAME PART OF AN ELITE TEAM OF CROSS BREEDS. THEY MARRIED VARIOUS KITHCEN OBJECTS AND ALSO LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

#theend