He knows?

!!Slight angst warning!!

(A.N. I still don't know why I'm so motivated to write this book right now but I'm not complaining I probably will later when I realize these chapters are crap but whatever)

Todoroki [POV]

I left my room at around midnight, I would know since I checked the time right before I slipped into the hallway.  It was oddly quiet and I was wondering why since I had lost track of time.

Fuyumi and Natsuo must have been asleep by now so I figured that it was safe to come out.

"I thought I said that we would talk in the morning."

Endeavor's voice cut through the calm silence that had settled through the house.  I swiveled around on my heel to face him.  His flames were extinguished making him blend in more with the darkness. Endeavor's arms were crossed in front of his chest disapprovingly.

"Yet you left before I could even get a chance to talk to you, and I know that you weren't in a rush because Fuyumi informed me that you left early to do something."

"I did, I had to talk to Aizawa before school to get some information on an assignment that I had trouble with."

I really should be keeping track of how many lies I've told tonight.

Endeavor stood up, even though he wasn't that much taller than me he seemed to loom over me.

"Since you seemed pretty keen on avoiding me this morning, then that means we had to have post pone this talk until now." His arms remained crossed in front of his chest.  He furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you need to talk about?" I stuffed my hands in my pockets, taking a few steps back.

"I've noticed that you've been with the small green haired kid from the sports festival a lot." He looked me up and down, his eyes landing on the scar under my left eye.

"Yeah, and?" I tried to keep my guard up, hopefully he wouldn't ask the same thing that Fuyumi asked.

"I want you to know that you are in no means going to UA to play friends with a bunch of no bodies, you are there to surpass all might." He put one hand on my shoulder.  A usually reassuring gesture—from anyone other than Endeavor.

"I know."

"And if I see your grades slipping, even the tiniest amount or if you are slacking, there will be severe consequences." He squeezed my shoulder.

"I know."

"And if you think that you could even try to charm your way through high school, trying to get away with everything you will be severely mistaken, you are there to learn and to become the number one hero."

"What are you talking about?" I raised one eyebrow, confused by what he was talking about.

"Don't play dumb with me, you really can't think that I don't know what's going on."

"What are you talking about." I tried to back up some but his hand on my shoulder kept my firmly in place.

"You think I haven't realized, I'm much more observant than I seem.  You and the small green haired, freckled kid.  I know exactly what is going on with you two and it's not going to fly with me."

My heart seemed to skip a beat.

"And if you think that you could try to charm him with your good looks, or your pleasant attitude." He moved his hand from my shoulder to cup my cheek in his hand.  "Then I'm afraid that you are in for a rude awakening, because if you think that for a second-"

"-that someone would ever try to be in a relationship with you-"

"-then you are very clearly wrong-"

"What are you talking about?  We're just friends."

"Don't you dare lie to me!"

He moved faster than I could even react.  Before I knew it I was on the ground, my cheek stinging from his slap.

"I'm not lying, there's nothing going on between us." I could hear my heart pounding in my ears.

Endeavor glared at me for a long while not saying anything.

"You better not be lying to me."

Neither of us said anything for a long time.

"But I shouldn't have to worry, no one would love you anyway."

He clicked his tongue, shooting one last glare at me before he started to walk away.

"And remember Shoto-" I could see the small spark of flames forming, "You're only here to surpass all might, you're the only one of my children that aren't mistakes."

I didn't move for a long time until I was 100% sure that he had gone to his room.  

I quickly scrambled to my feet and hurried down the hallway back to the safe confides of my room.  I glanced at my window, still unlocked, and debated sneaking out.  

I glanced at the closed door before making my decision.

The night air was cold on my skin and the dew soaked through my shoes.

(A.N. so this chapter doesn't make much sense, I'm sorry if y'all are confused or if this is written weird.  I knew what I wanted to do but not really how to do it but I trieeeed I'm trying.  Endeavor is the worst father and no redemption ark can save him from my wrath)