Forest

It had been 4 hours since Pearl ran away from Volleyball she had tears in her eyes but it glitched out. Pearl eventually got tired and sat on the ground she was in pain her arm was going bird like she put her hurting arm on the cold snow she felt snowflakes hit her gem making it feel slightly better. Then darkness arose making it harder to see she tried making a fire but the snow didn't allow her so she laid in darkness shivering until she fell asleep. 

It was finally morning! Pearl looked around her seeing snowflakes going into snow the she looked at her arm it had gotten worse now half of her arm looked like a bird she found it kinda weird. She got up and started walking she needed to find a cave or something to camp in she also wanted to get as far away from Volleyball she never wanted to hurt her but she was probably hurt from her running away. She shook her head getting rid of her thoughts then she saw a strange brown figure it looked like a bear. She crept close to it she could use it's pelt for warmth since she was like a human with her gem cracked weak, cold, and worthless. She jumped on the bear now on all fours for some reason she tried to summon her spear it worked but it sent a huge pain through her gem she stabbed the bear making it fall. Pearl looked at the bear and dragged it to a cavern that happened to be close and sat down leaning onto the wall she was exhausted. She looked at her spear and decided to skin the bear. 

It took her 5 days but she did it she now had a coat and some shoes from the leftover pelt. Pearl had made a fire and now she was laying there then it happened she felt her arms change then her form changed she felt her gem it was perfectly fine. Then Pearl looked at herself through a puddle she screamed in horror but it came out as a roar. She was corrupted.