Get away

Volleyball stared at what used to be Pearl this couldn't happen again she started crying. She tried looking in front of her but her vision was getting blurry she put up her cold hand to wipe her tears. Then she heard footsteps she got up and ran towards Beach City Pearl followed her. Volleyball sped up she needed to get home so she can be safe she didn't feel safe anymore. 

Pearl saw Volleyball she looked so different Pearl ran after her but then she saw Beach City she still ran after her. Pearl opened up her beak and ran full speed at her she ended up catching Volleyball in her beak. She ran back to the woods she needed to get Volleyball warm she seemed scared she couldn't understand why. Once Pearl got to her cave with Volleyball she placed her down at the fire she seemed to understand what she meant. Pearl walked beside her and sat down next to her Volleyball curled up beside Pearl and fell asleep then Pearl felt drowsy and passed out.

-Volleyball's flashback-

Pink Pearl walked up to Blue Pearl and Yellow Pearl they had been friends for centuries but now they seemed to be avoiding her. She looked at the fear in Yellow Pearl's eyes but Blue Pearl just tensed up she frowned but then Yellow Pearl took it to far. "GET AWAY FROM US YOU FREAK!"

"GET AWAY FROM US YOU FREAK!" Pearl heard Volleyball say she held back hot tears she got up slowly and ran away. Volleyball woke up soon after and saw Pearl crying at the little pond she got up and started to walk towards her "What's wrong?" Pink Pearl said trying to be calm. "Get away from us you freak?!..." she said sobbing she soon ran away the last thing Volleyball heard from Pearl was: "I'll stay away from you..."