Chapter 6

I don't know how to answer that if I'm being honest. "I- I don't know, would you?" I replied and Addis looked at me then down at his feet.

"I think I already did," Addis muttered under his breath.

"What?" I asked and he turned towards me, "this person. I really like them, it's just I have no clue if they even feel the same." All I could do was just look at Addis as a piece of his black hair fell gently in front of his eyes. "Well, did you even let them know how you feel?" Addis shook his head and I just sighed.

"Sometimes you just have to risk it all and then if they don't feel the same they're not even worth it honestly. There are so many other people out there. Plus, you're amazing and they're dumb if they don't see that." I said with a smile and Addis smiled in return as he said, "I don't know. This one is special."

"Sometimes we are blind and don't see people for who they really are. When I dated this one guy on the internet, I thought he was my everything and then he just up and ghosted me." Addis just stared at me blankly and I didn't even realize what I had said until he asked: "wait- a guy?"

My mind kept racing and I had no idea what to say. Did I really just tell Addis that I'm into guys??

My instinct told me just to run, but I stayed. "Uh- um- yes?" I answered while smiling awkwardly. "So you're gay, bisexual or were you just experimenting with some guys heart?" Addis sounded like he was about to cry.

"What?? No, no. I'm gay, Addis I wouldn't just play with someone's heart." He slowly got up and I did the same as he got really close to me.

I could see tears starting to form in his eyes. "We've been best friends for years and you didn't trust me enough to tell me that?" I could see how hurt he was, but he didn't understand.

"Addis, it's not like that. Just let me explain." He turned away, "you don't even know, do you?"

I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked as Addis turned back around to me, "you're so fucking blind. I just can't right now." He stormed off as I tried to run after him, but he was gone and all I could do now was go home. I don't even know what I did wrong, but I had to find out.

At home...

I opened the door slowly and snuck up to my room. Laying in my bed, I pulled out my phone and texted Addis.

10 minutes passed and still no answer.

Then left of read.

I turned my phone off and closed my eyes, hoping that sleep would overtake me.

*SMUT WARNING*

I was awoken by the stupid birds by my window. I opened my eyes, rolling over and Addis was right beside me. "What the actual fuck, Addis?!"

He told me just to shh and he leaned in closer, kissing my lips. His lips tasted sweet and I couldn't help but have a huge smile on my face. "What was that for, Addis?" I asked and he looked into my eyes, "you're that special one, Greysen."

Next thing I know he's pinning me down on my bed, "wait- Addis, my parents are still here." I chuckled as he started kissing my neck, "guess that just means I have to do this." Addis then got up, going into my closet and then coming back out.

"Sit up," Addis demanded as I listened and bit my lip slowly. That's when Addis slowly crawled back onto my bed and shoved my shirt in my mouth, using it as a gag.

I was already hard and Addis didn't even do anything yet, but I wanted him. Bad.

"I've always been in love with you and I've always wanted to fuck you till you cum," Addis whispered into my ear pushing me back down into the bed. He started sucking on my neck and I bit down on the shirt. I was sensitive to this new feeling of his body on top of mine. Addis's hand then slowly trailed down my waist as I could feel him starting to pull my pajama pants down and off. "Just relax, okay?" I nodded and I could feel his groin rubbing against my hard dick.

It felt nice and I closed my eyes as he pulled my boxers off, all I felt from that point was pleasure.

His warm mouth on my dick and his big hand jerking me off. I tried so hard to be quiet as I was biting the shirt as hard as I could possibly bite down.

"Greysen, do you want this?" Addis asked as I quickly nodded, opening my eyes, and wanting it all. That's when Addis pulled his pants down along with his really tight, boxer briefs. Revealing just how hard he was. I wanted to kiss him so bad, so I took the shirt out of my mouth and grabbed him by his shirt. Shoving my tongue down his throat and kissing him hard. "Can I keep the shirt out of my mouth if I promise to keep quiet?" I begged Addis and he smirked, "you better keep your promise. Don't want your mum or dad to find out, do you?"

"Definitely not, but I do have to do this." Just then I ripped off his shirt and that was the end of that. He grabbed me up and laid me on my stomach. I closed my eyes again as I felt his hard dick tease my hole and just as he was about to shove it in me-

The alarm clock starts blaring through my room and I jump up, sweating.

It was all a dream...

One hell of a wet one too and I don't know why, but I secretly wanted it to be real.