~Chapter 25~ |Muggy?|

Y/N P.O.V.

As I walked home thinking to myself, not watching where I was going, I bumped into Mugman. I stumbled backward and he caught my wrist. He pulled me upward and gave me a forced smile.
"Muggy?" I asked holding his hands. He looked away. "Are you okay?" He shook his head. Tears swelled up in his eyes.
"C-Cuppy's g-gone.." He said on the verge of collapsing into tears. I shush him and guided his head into my chest. (CHEST, YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE) I slid my finger across the rim of his porcelain head.
"How about you come to my house and visit my kids?" I offered. His eyes lit up and he jumped up and down nodding constantly. I laughed and we walked over to my cabin. We arrived to find Boris, Bendy, and B/F/N already there. B/F/N was SUPER happy to see me.
"N/N! N/N! I'm pregnant!" She exclaimed. I gasp and wrapped her in hugs.
"Congrats!" I say. Felix started laughing.
"I wonder where G/C/N is.." He pondered playfully while G/C/N crawled on his head. She dangled her head in his face and said:
"Papa!" Everyone cheered.
"I was half expecting her to say Mama." Bendy joked. Mugman looked like he was having a good time, but behind those sky blue eyes (Heheh Kelly Clarkson references) I could see he was thinking about Cuphead still. I came up with an idea. I jumped on Mugman's back, causing him to fall over.
"CHICKEN FIGHT!" I yelled. Felix put Bendy on his back and we fought. Me and Bendy we having a sissy fight while Mugman was just sitting there.
"Come on Muggy!" I exclaimed. Something happened to him, making him sit down. I wasn't expecting this so I tumbled off his back.

Mugman P.O.V.

I really didn't want to have a chicken fight, but I know Y/N was just trying to make me feel better.
"Come on Muggy!" She exclaimed.

•Flashback•

"Come on Mugs." Cuphead grumbled.
"B-But-"
"No buts you worthless shit." Cuphead said pulling Mugman's handle.
"Ow Ow Ow! " He yelled.

•Another Flashback•

"M-Mugs! Nonono, stay with me!" Cuphead said shaking the injured Mugman. He slowly starts to close his eyes. "OPEN YOUR EYES! O-open them.."

•Last Flashback I Swear•

"Cuppy!" Mugman exclaimed.
"M-Mugs! Where are you?"
"Right here silly!"
"Things are still a little blurry heheh.."

•End of Flashbacks•

"Muggy? Are you alright?" Y/N asked kneeling down next to me. I nodded. I-I miss Cuppy... Tears prick my eyes. Y/N thought for a moment.
"I know what'll make you feel better, how about we bust Cuphead out of the insane asylum?" I sniffle and gave her a hug.
"Yes please."

UWU
SPICY
Poor Muggy
I just wanna give him a huggy.
Anyway,
BYE FAM