Chapter 5

Tuesday
Lesleys POV
It was Tuesday around 3:00, I have about 5 hours until the boys play, I'm very excited to see Freddie, Brian, and John. They really are nice men.

I decide to phone MJ to see if she wants to come. I told her about how Roger deceived me and this is how the conversation went:

Monday
" Why are you in such a bad mood" MJ asked me realizing I haven't talked all lunch period.

" Well remember Roger, the man who picked me up on Friday, and the one I told you about?" I said in a trembling voice.

" Yes, the dreamy blonde god." She squealed.

" Well turns out he was just doing all these good deeds to deceive me. All he wanted from me was sex, which he got. Once he got it he gave me a fake number and lied to me." I was crying like a loser.

" OH THAT FUCKING MAN WHORE! IF I SEE HIS BLONDE ASS AGAIN I WILL KILL HIM! NOBODY, AND I MEAN NOBODY MESSES WITH MY BEST FRIEND, THAT FUCKING WANKER!" She yelled making everyone stare at us.

" Oh MJ I thought I really had something, but I will not let this go, I'm going to make him pay for what he has done, I'm going to make sure he will never deceive a woman like this ever again. It is because people like him, that my sister isn't here today. So, I'm going to make him pay."

" I will help you my love, you are my best friend Les, you know I always got your back, right?" I nodded and we went our separate ways.

PRESENT
" Hello, Mary Joe speaking."

" MJ, it's me Les, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the pub with me to see Queen perform?"

" Oh, you mean that band with the man whore who deceived my best friend, I don't think so."

" Oh, come on, if you come over my place we can come up with a plan to to ruin his night." I begged. There was a pause until:

" Oh fine, I will be there in five minutes, but I will be borrowing your clothes, considering you have better taste then me."

I do a playful sigh then say, " fine, but you have to return it the same way, no stains, no marks, no tears, promise"

" I promise love, see you in a like 5 mins"

The phone goes silent. Her apartment complex is right next to mine so it doesn't take us long to get to each other.

5 mins later I here a buzz from the downstairs, meaning someone's wants to get into my apartment. I let them in and a minute later, MJ is at my door.

" Ok I had some time to think and I think we should just kill him, like we ' accidentally' missed the dart board" she says as she steps into my apartment and sits on the couch. I laugh at the thought of explaining to the cops about how we accidentally missed the dart board and it him in the face.

" Well MJ, I think that can be plan z." I giggle

" Awwww, you're no fun," she pouted while earning a laugh from me. " Would we drug him, then cut all his hair off." She says with a sinister laugh.

" No I don't want to make him look like an egg, I would feel bad for him."

" Ok well.......would if we.....well you said you wanted to ruin his night, right?" She said with a giggle.

" Yes....Oh lord what do you have in mind."

" Well, my friend who is studying chemistry was telling me how if you mix ground oregano leaves, Ground cinnamon, parsley flakes, pumpkin pie spice, ground rosemary leaves, and a little bit of olive oil together, it can cause someone to have an erectile dysfunction." She shot out laughing at the end.

" Like for ever," I giggled along, thinking about this plan.

" No just for like a week to 2 weeks."

" Oh MJ, this plan is perfect."

For another 2 hours we sat drinking tea and having a long conversation. Then around 5 o'clock we decided on making this mixture. We mixed all the ingredients, and we put it in an empty pill bottle. The plan was to have MJ distract Roger with flirting and maybe kissing, then I will put the mixture into his beer while no one is looking.

When my watch read 5:30 we decided to get ready. MJ took a shower while I looked through my closet for 2 outfits to wear tonight. As soon as MJ got out of my shower I got in. She was still in the bathroom doing her hair, while I was in the shower. We talked, sung the songs that came on the radio, and danced. As soon as I was done I got out of the shower and threw my robe on. I looked at MJ who was just about done with her makeup.

She had blue eyeshadow on with a black eye liner. She had mascara on and dark red lips. Her blonde hair curled down to her shoulders. Her hair complemented her bright blue eyes. She was amazing at hair and makeup so she did mine. She started with my hair. She first used a straightener to straighten my hair. Which was curly from the blow dryer, then she put foundation on. She added black eye shadow with black eye liner. She gave me the choice between black lipstick or red lipstick, I decided on the red, I thought it would bring out my bright green eyes.

When we were done it was about 7:00, we had enough time to get dressed then walk to the bar with about 20 mins to spare. For MJ I thought blue was the best color on her so I picked out a blue see through jumper with flower print on it and black stilettos.

 For MJ I thought blue was the best color on her so I picked out a blue see through jumper with flower print on it and black stilettos

For me, I went with a black V-neck dress with silver sparkly lines on it, complemented with silver stilettos and big earrings.

I have a feeling that the boys won't be able to take their eyes off of us tonight.

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽 1040

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.

;)

-Paige