Chapter 10

Smut warning....um... so, yeah that's it. Continue reading
ROGER'S POV
'Cant Help Falling in Love', is one of my favorite songs written by Elvis. So I started to hum it, as it felt like the right setting for it. Then suddenly I was pulled into a soft kiss.

Lesley was kissing me. I kissed her back. Her lips were much softer then I remember. Her tongue slipped under mine. We sat there for about 10 minutes, until she needed to catch her breath. After we locked eyes for a moment we went back into the kiss. This time it was much more rough. I pushed her so she was laying down on the bench. Now I was on top of her kissing her beautiful lips.

LESLEYS POV
He was kissing my lips. Then he slowly made his way down to my jaw.

" I'm sorry for everything I did to you. But I'm going to make it up to you." He said very seductively in my ear while nibbling it just a little.

" Right here Roger. We could arrested." I asked holding back small moans.

" Why not?" He said with a smirk " Lets live a little." I nodded my head.

Soon, he trailed down my neck, leaving purple marks as he made his way down to my white blouse. He unbuttoned my blouse as I did the same for his shirt. After he got my blouse off, he started kissing my chest, then made his way down to my jean trousers. He was about to take of my bra when I pushed him up.

" Did I do something wrong."

" No, let me do something for you." He smirked at my response. We switched positions, so I was on top and he was on bottom. I started kissing his jaw then made my way down to his trousers. I unzipped them with my teeth, then pulled them down. I pulled his underwear down with my mouth releasing his huge, throbbing member. I started with a few gentle kisses. Then licked the tip of his member. I then inserted his cock into my mouth. I flicked the tip of it to tease him.

" Stop...teasing." He said and chuckled.

I started to suck. I went up and down, up and down. His tip hit the back of my throat everytime. He let out moans.

" Fuck Les, I'm gonna cum." He stated before letting out a loud moan.

I sucked harder and harder, moving my head faster. Soon I felt a warm fluid fill my mouth and I pulled away swallowing it. He let out a very loud moan.

He then sat up and embraced me in another passionate kiss before pulling away and saying.

" Your turn." We switched positions again. He pressed me down onto the hard bench. This time he took my bra off, then planting a sloppy, wet kiss against my neck. He slowly moved his way down to one of nipples. He slowly planted gentle kisses against it, then the other one. He pulled down my trousers and my now wet underwear. He gave me purple marks declaring I was his. He made his way down to my...area. He started licking in between the flaps. He then put 2 fingers into his mouth, then transferred them into me. He slowly started to push in and out, but grew faster as I moaned louder.

" Roger...I....need you." I said in between moans.

" Alright baby." He took his fingers out of me and licked them. Then spit on his, now hard dick, and placed it inside me. I winced at the size. He smirked at me and allowed me to adjust to his size. Once I gave him the 'start the fuck now' look he began to thrust in and out, faster and faster.

" GOD ROGER!" I screamed. Luckily, the park we were at looked secluded. Otherwise, I would never be doing this.

I was starting to hit my climax. He felt so good in me, this felt right.

I let out one last loud moan. He was reaching his climax meaning his thrusts were becoming more and more sloppier. I felt warm liquid enter me, and Roger let out a loud moan. He then stood up and with a smirk, picked me up. I couldn't help but laugh.

" Roger put me down." I said he then laid down on the spot I was at and laid me on top of him.

I laid there, on top of his chest, I could feel his warm skin against mine. I could hear his heart beat. I played with his hair as he said,

" Les, I am really sorry for what I did to you, and I want you to know that I can change. It might take a bit, but I am hoping you can help me become a better man." I looked up at him and his face was sad.

" Roger, I will help you. What you did was very wrong. I know I'm not the only girl you did this to, but I'm hoping I will be the last. I also know that even though you did something very wrong, I did something wrong as well. So I'm sorry for that."

He smiled and pulled me into a tight hug. Now this Roger, I liked.

" Hey Roger," I paused for a moment, was I actually going to ask him. The answer was yes. "Next Friday, I'm having a party, would you like to be my date."

" I would love to." He whispered and kissed the top of my head.

It then hit me that we were in a public area, naked. I pulled away from his embrace. He looked at me with a confused look. Then he must of realized what I was doing because he got off of the bench and put his clothes on too.

Once we were dressed, we sat back on the bench. Hands intertwined. We sat there for about 10 mins until he spoke up.

" I don't want to go to the bar."

" Well we're going to have to, I got to give Freddie his car back."

" Oh, he won't miss it. He can get a ride back home with Mary."

" Ok, then what do you want to do?"

" Hmm, lets go back to my place. We can watch a movie, any movie you want, and drink tea. What do you say?" He asked

" I say, what are we waiting for Roger Taylor?" He chuckles and stands up with his hand extended. I took his hand. We walked up to the car, and made our way to his shared flat. But the only thing is, we didn't know where the fuck we were. We drove for 1 hour, until he saw a familiar building. He parked the car and we made our way up to his flat. He fumbled with his keys, until he found a key that had #64 on it. He opened the door to a small but cozy flat. I walked into the house immediately greeted by a cat.

" Oh sorry, that's Pixie, she's Brian and mine's cat." He said rubbing behind Pixie's ears, making her purr. " So what movie do you want to watch? You can look over there while I make us a cup of tea. Also make yourself at home." He said. He pointed to the living room.

In the living room there was a couch, 2 arm chairs, a coffee table, a tv, 2 record holders filled with records, a record player, a bin filled with movies, an ash trey, and a camera.

I went toward the bin filled with movies. I looked at everyone until I came across my all time favorite movie ' The Wizard of Oz'. I picked this one out as Roger came out with 2 cups of steaming hot tea and a blanket. He put the movie in and we sat on the couch. I took a glance at the clock and saw that it was already 2:00 A.M., I guess I'm staying the night.

We cuddled up on the couch with blanket wrapped around us. I rested my head on his shoulder while he rested his head on mine. We sat there watching the great movie and drunk our tea. I slowly felt my eyes starting to shut. I soon found myself sleeping next to Roger. I might reconsider my thoughts of him moving in next door. I could get use to this.

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽 1380

Ok I'm starting to like where this is going. I hope you are liking this too. Also I'm just going to say it, it literally took me 10 mins to figure out how to spell condom. Ok just had to say that. Ok goodbye.

;)

Paige