Chapter 4

Recall of the Memory pt2 (Reworked)

King George V : All ship, fire all of your shell toward Bismarck.

A harsh and violent scene where Bismarck consecutively gets shot by Royal Navy's ship.

Bismarck just stands there laughing hysterically.

In the end, Royal Navy, successfully sunk Bismarck into oblivion along with Siren.

The last thing Bismarck heard is : "Long live the Queen".

Last word by Bismarck

Bismarck : Long... live... Iron... Blood...

Sound of heartbeat played in Bismarck's perspective. She recalls all of her harsh and dark memory.

Bismarck : Operation Rheinübung...

Bismarck : Royal Navy...

Friedrich Der Großer : Yes, YES, to pride and strengthen our Iron Blood. We must use ANYTHING, even if it included... DESTRUCTION and BETRAYAL. The true meaning of Iron Blood.

(Fun Fact : Iron Blood originally came from a politic of Iron and Blood. A politician that uses anything even in the dirtiest way. Also, a politic that reunites the German during the rule of Otto Von Bismarck.)

Bismarck went out from Iron Blood dormitory. Whilst, Friedrich Der Großer following Bismarck while playing the Bismarck song in looped.

Tirpitz was left behind in Friedrich Der Großer's room.

Meanwhile, at Royal Navy's hut...

Hood : Your Majesty, this is our latest exercise report.

Queen Elizabeth : No, this is NOT enough. We NEED to defeat the Iron Blood. Royal Navy is inevitable and shouldn't be taken by other factions in any other means.

Hood with just slightly awkward expression and...

Hood : Please bear with us, Your Majesty. Our ship strives to achieve your satisfaction.

Queen Elizabeth : It will better be...

A sudden loud shot fired in the distance.

Queen Elizabeth : What a bloody hell is that intriguing loud noi...

A second loud shot was fired.

Siren was sounded...

Akashi : -Nyaaa!!! Please evacuate all Royal Navy ships. Attention please, Bismarck and Friedrich Der Großer are on the hunt to Royal Navy. -Nyaaa!!!

A slight interruption from announcement speaker

Enterprise : All ships, please evacuate to a safer area. There's have been friendly hostility on the loose. Code red, all available battleship or aircraft carrier. Please reinforce the Royal Navy defense.

There is some exchanging fire between Bismarck and Friedrich Der Großer with Royal Navy's ship for a few minutes now.

King George V : Bismarck, don't tell me you are part of Siren again.

Friedrich Der Großer : Of course, she doesn't. She's completely in my sense... with this music played in her mind. *evil laughing*.

King George V : All ship, target your primary on Friedrich Der Großer.

Several Royal Navy's ships targeting Friedrich Der Großer.

All of it is a direct hit.

However, Friedrich Der Großer seem doesn't to bother about the damage done to her. In fact, she enjoying it.