Chapter 6 & Chapter 7

Gullible Commander

After the incident, all things on the base is felt different. With the absence of the Royal Navy's girl, Queen Elizabeth felt so lonely. There is no doubt why Queen Elizabeth walks around on the residence area and sometime near the academy. Commander has given Royal Navy the exception of participating in any sort of battle including exercise for temporary while reconstructing back their missing Royal Navy's ship.

This case applied to Iron Blood except the submarine girls is compulsory to partake any battle if an order were given from Commander.

Commander has commanded other destroyers and cruisers from other factions to rebuild the Royal Navy's residence. Battleship, Battlecruiser and Aircraft Carrier are in charge of the lookout for any suspicious activity. Engage and destroy are justified if circumstances are vital.

Port - ICU , time 10:16 A.M

Vestal : I'm sorry, sister Tirpitz. You are required to leave from this place. We are scheduled to do a checkup on your sister Bismarck. Any inquiry you can ask on the information counter.

Tirpitz : Ahh, okay then.

Tirpitz leaves without any single word.

Enterprise saw her coming out from the ICU and without a delay ran toward her.

Enterprise : Hey Tirpitz! Wanna hang out on the beach?

Tirpitz : It's okay, I have to do some paperwork regarding the condition of Iron Blood and report it to Commander.

Enterprise : I can help you.

Tirpitz : Nein, there is no need to help me. Iron Blood assets are confidential and only can be read by Commander or higher.

Enterprise : Alrighty then, hit me up when you have time. I'm totally free today.

Tirpitz : Aren't you in duty for the lookout?

Enterprise : Don't worry, I just sent my recon plane on the lookout.

Tirpitz : I see... Well, pardon me. I going to excuse now.

Enterprise waving on her as she on the way to the office of Iron Blood. While Tirpitz on her way, she encountered Belfast.

Belfast : I'm sorry, Miss Tirpitz. Your Excellency wants to meet you ASAP at his office.

Tirpitz : (At this inconvenient time, what would Commander want me now? Ahh, it doesn't matter.)

Tirpitz alters her direction to the Commander's office. However, when she arrived at Commander's office. She gets the unusual aura from the office. Ignoring her anxiety, she knocked on the door and come in.

Tirpitz surprised there are other shipgirls inside the office with armed forces. Surprise surprise, Enterprise was there too despite she met her a few minutes ago.

Nagato, Amagi, Akagi, Kaga, Enterprise, South Dakota, Yorktown. Basically every shipgirl who involved in the incident. Not to mention Bismarck and Prinz Eugen on the wheelchair accompanied by Admiral Hipper, Graf Zeppelin and Z46. The worst thing is, Bismarck and Prinz Eugen are yet to wake up.

Commander : I'm deeply apologies for calling all of you here. I know it's inconvenient but... You are all under arrest in the order from Admiral. Based on this notice.

The Special Forces swiftly handcuffed all of them as soon the Commander finished his sentence.

Amagi : *cough* *cough* please *cough* don't harsh me..