~Spider~ Troyler Oneshot

Troye

I flagged down a taxi to get back to Tyler and I's apartment after my short run to the grocery store. That's when I got the call from Tyler.

"TROYEEEE ARE YOU ALMOST HOME?''

''No...I just got in the taxi. What's wrong?.''

"Just...hurry."

He hung up after muttering those last words and I yelled at the driver to step on it. I swear if anything happens to Tyler while I'm not there, I'll never forgive myself. I couldn't sit still as I waited for the cab to take me home. The driver wove frantically in between the rush hour traffic trying to make the ride quicker. I was probably making the poor guy more nervous than necessary. Either that or he just wanted to get me out of there because I would tell him to speed up every three seconds.

The second that the taxi pulled up in front of our apartment complex, I shoved the needed money and a tip for all the trouble in his direction. I ran straight through the lobby yelling a quick hello to the doorman and the lady at the desk. I had no time to stop and chat at the moment. Instead of taking the elevator like usual, I ran briskly up the stairs using my long legs to my advantage since we were only on the second floor.

When I finally got to the door after what seemed like a million years, I quickly let myself in only to find an empty room in front of me.

Oh no.

What if he was kidnapped?!?!

Or MURDERED?!?!

OR SOMETHING?!?!?!

My irrational thought disappeared when I heard a small whimper from the living room.

I ran in there immediately only to find Tyler in the corner of the room sitting on the arm rest of the couch. He then slowly lifted a finger and pointed across the room.

There sitting contently on the wall was a spider. A huge spider at that.

"Tyler...did you just make me speed home all the way from across town to kill a spider for you?" I questioned with disbelief.

"Y..yes," he muttered, clearly ashamed of himself.

"Awe Tilly afraid of spiders now are we?" I teased knowing that this fear was a touchy subject for him.

"Fuck off Troye. Just kill the spider...please?" He laughed, adding a pout face at the end because he knows I can't resist helping him now.

I grabbed a handful of tissues, strolled over to the spider and successfully squished it into the soft material.

"See Tyler! Nothing to worry about." I stated with confidence, knowing he always liked to be the dominating one. When he was weak like this, I took advantage of it.

"It may have also just been an excuse to get you home Troye-boy," he laughed again opening his arms wide, "now come...embrace!"

I sighed, clearly irritated with his antics at this point. Although, I did laugh at his attempt to quote one of the first things he said to me the day we met in person.

"Fine..now that I'm home we might as well watch a movie and cuddle for a bit."

"That was the plan Troye Sivan," he said proudly.

I got into Tyler's arms enjoying the warm embrace.

Oh the things I do for this boy.

~

A/N: How was this?!? It's the first time I've ever tried writing fanfiction so I thought I'd start it out with a oneshot. Any editing/constructive criticism can be done it the comments. I would really appreciate it!