Part 2: Reunited

Kisa bends down, getting a better view at the merchandise. She spots a leaf, carved out of a green stone. Her eyes widen. It's perfect. Kisa picks it up.

"How much is this?" She asks the shopkeeper. He looks up from the paper.

"It's 7000 jewels." He replies. Kisa's face falls. "Don't look so disappointed. It's carved from a rare stone."

Kisa leaves the stone on the counter and storms out, bumping into someone. She glares at them, not registering any features. The person enters the shop. They're going to get ripped off, Kisa thinks, taking the trip back to her hotel. She was so frustrated. Glancing at the calendar in her hotel room, Kisa sighs. She couldn't wait any longer. Why couldn't her brother hurry up? His other friends too. Everything was so disappointing.

She walks around town a bit more, but is upset because she can't buy her parent a gift. In the end, she turns back and rests until the next morning.

Kisa wakes up and rubs her eyes wearily. Today felt different. She peeked out the window. That's why! It was pouring rain. Kisa presses her face to the window, smiling. She was a rain lover. Rain helped things grow, especially plants. Dressing more warmly than usual, Kisa uncovered the umbrella she'd brought along. Unfolding it as she exits the hotel, Kisa sees no one on the streets. They must be hiding from the rain. Kisa hops along the path, purposefully splashing in the puddles.

By the time she arrives at Fairy Tail her shoes are soaked. Kisa doesn't mind though. She pushes open the doors, propping her umbrella against the wall. She looks around, wondering why everyone was so noisy. They were usually were noisy but today...

Then Kisa saw four people she didn't recognize. One was a blonde, sitting at the bar talking to Mira. Another was a dark haired guy...that was shirtless. The dark haired guy was arguing with another person Kisa didn't know. His hair was like Kisa's, rosy pink. Standing between them was a woman with long red hair. She caught Kisa staring and her stern expression faded, and she walked over to Kisa. The two arguers looked up in interest.

"Are you Kisa?" The woman asks. Kisa nods and opens her mouth to speak, but is interrupted. "I'm Erza. Mira told me about you." Kisa smiles, wondering about the two arguers. They were coming this way. One of them was her brother-and she was pretty sure she knew which one. Excitement, and nerves, bubble up inside Kisa.

"A kid?" The dark haired guy says.

"Angry girl!" The other exclaims, grinning. The three turn to the speaker. Kisa looks confused. "She bumped into me." He says. Then Kisa remembers. When she'd left the shop she wanted to buy from, she'd ran into someone. Kisa looks up at the speaker, her eyes widening. It's her brother, Natsu. He doesn't meet her eyes though, he's searching his pockets.

"What are you doing?" The dark haired guy asks, but it's more of a taunt. Natsu looks like he's going to snap back, but he finds what he's looking for. He shows Kisa his fist and opens it. Kisa gasps, pleasantly surprised. It's the leaf carving she planned to buy.

"A leaf?" Erza asks.

"I was going to buy it, but I didn't have enough money." Kisa says excitedly. Natsu grins.

"You can have it." He says. Kisa thanks him rapidly and grabs it. She puts it safely in her shoulder bag. A present from her brother...Kisa almost didn't want to send it. Of course, she was going too anyway. It was for her parent, her foster dad. Although he adopted Kisa as her dad, because of his age Kisa'd always called him Grandpa. Kisa knew he'd enjoy the carving. Natsu interrupts her thoughts. "Oh and I'm-,"

"Natsu." Kisa finishes, surprising everyone except Erza. Erza smiles slightly.

"So Mira was right." Erza says. Kisa smiles and looks to Natsu.

"I'm your sister. I've been looking for you for two years!" Kisa exclaims. Natsu and the dark haired guy both look shocked.

"I didn't know that." Natsu replies, the expression of shock not leaving his face. Kisa nods, taking the shock positively.

"Neither did I, but a while ago I got a letter from the foster home I lived at saying that my parents had another kid before me. All I knew was your name." Kisa explains. "Grandpa let me look for you."

"Alone?" Erza says. Kisa nods.

"Grandpa taught me magic. He's smart. I know he wouldn't let me do something stupid." Kisa says. Then to Natsu she says, more solemnly, "I'm grateful that I found you-I was afraid that you didn't exist." Kisa begins to worry. What if he doesn't want a sister, Kisa thinks. Maybe he likes to be alone. Kisa looks up at her brother's face. His shock had vanished, and now he was grinning.

"That's great! I didn't know I had any other family." Natsu says brightly. Kisa relief shows on her face. She surprises everyone by hugging Natsu tightly. Tears of joy roll down her cheeks. Kisa'd never believed she'd find someone related to her, and she had. What was even better was that her brother accepted her. She couldn't be happier.