Chapter 1

"AHHHHHHHHHHH whent the hell am i get me out "and then i heard the small metal box starting to move up and the tob of the box opened almost blinding me and then a boy jumped into the box and helded his hand out and said in an icredibally cute english acent " hi my name is newt but dont worry if u cant remember yours it happend to all of ir right boys "and all the boys took a step foward and nodded their heads i feel so uncomftorable because their is only 1 girl and thats me so i dont know how they will react "day one greenie rice and shine" i heard someone say . Apparently that was Gally as he jumped down and asked me to put my feet in a rope while everyone pulled me out of the box i was trapped in a few mins ago "Chuck go show greenie to her shucking room " said newt as a little boy around 12 came and showed me to my bedroom witch was in newts room " we had to put you here because there was no room " said chuck but i was fine with it in fact i was thrilled because she wondered if he liked her but she soon got destracted as her tummy started to rumble like mad so chuck and i went to the homestead where frypan was cooking his glade famous bacon rools "Mmmmmmm " it smells so good " i said as we went to sit next to thomas,newt and mhino at a picnic bench .