*Angry Alpha*

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

     "I think we should be fine now Taehyung. We're no where near the library anymore...Taehyung? Taehyung? Kim Taehyung!"
I know we're not by the library anymore Jin. I'm not an idiot.
I don't want you anywhere near those alphas anymore and I'm going to make that very clear in the next few seconds.
As soon as we get to my dorm room I'm going to be making that very clear.
Fucking bastards. How dare they touch what belongs to me?
This omega is mine and that's how it's going to be from now on.
"What are you doing with Jin, Taehyung?" Oh for the love of god.
"None of your damn business Yoongi." "You're a little irritable today, aren't you? It's your rut, isn't it?"
Turning around, making sure Jin doesn't fall off my shoulders, I face Yoongi, glaring at him.
He sighs walking over to me and trying to take Jin from me.
Growling, I back away and tighten my grip on Jin. He gasps. "Stop it both of you! Taehyung put me down right now. I'm sick of this already."
"Jin I suggest you be quiet. I'm only trying to get you away from Taehyung because he's in his rut. Sometimes Taehyung tends to lose his composure during his rut. He could take you raw on this floor any second."
Shut the hell up Yoongi! Don't fucking tell him that! He'll never let me near him if you tell him things like that!
     "He wouldn't do that to someone he just met yesterday! Would you Taehyungie?"
     Damn right I would. "Don't provoke him Jin. It'll only make things worse for you in the long run. Now stop squirming so I can take you from him."
     Growling again, I step back and prepare myself to run. "You aren't fucking taking him from me Yoongi. You and Jungkook can have anyone you want, so go find some random omega to fuck with."
     A sudden kick to my groin is all it takes for me to fall to my knees, dropping Jin in the process.

Jin

     "How dare you speak of omegas that way?! Both of you can stay the hell away from me! All you alphas care about is finding a gullible omega to have your way with! News Flash! Kim Seokjin isn't falling for it!"
     Turning around to walk away, I bump into someone, nearly falling until an arm is wrapped around my waist.
     "What the hell are you guys doing to Jin?" Jungkook asks, looking at Taehyung, who's on the floor, and Yoongi, who's leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets.
     "Nothing bro. We taking Jin back to the room or no?" The hell is he talking about? I'm not going anywhere.
     "We won't be taking Jin anywhere. Someone's looking for you and I believe you know who that someone is."
     Yoongi sighs and pushes himself forward, walking over to Jungkook and I, resulting in Jungkook pulling me closer to his very...very toned chest.
     Yoongi places one of his hands on my waist and leans forward so that his lips are just barely touching my scent gland, whispering, "Don't have too much fun without me baby."
     He then starts to lightly lick around the area making me gasp and slap a hand vet my mouth.
     "Trust me, it's a lot more fun when both of us are pleasuring you." Jungkook says, whispering in my ear as he nibbles on it.
     Oh God! I can't fucking take this! "S-stop..please." They don't listen to me, only stoping when another voice is heard.
     "Why is Tae on the floor, why is he hard, and what the hell are you two doing to Jin?"
     "Fuck off Hoseok. Tae's in his rut and what we're doing to him is none of your fucking business." Jungkook says, his lips now latched onto my neck, causing me to lean my head back giving him more access.
     I can hear Taehyung growling on the floor and I know he's trying his hardest to keep himself tame as I practically let them do this to me.
     I've never had anyone to these things to me before and for some odd reason, the feel of Jungkook's lips on my skin is heavenly.
     "Mmmm alpha.." I moan softly, causing Jungkook to growl lowly against my neck, his softly kisses turning into nibbles.
     "And you're doing this in front of him while he's rutting? Neither of you have any shame. At least take him to you guys' room."
     Jungkook stops, just as I was beginning to enjoy it, saying, "You know what we all discussed Hoseok. Nothing will happen to him until we've all come to an agreement on the matter. With myself being the eldest alpha and leader of the pack, we will be having a meeting later on tonight. As for Taehyung, I suggest you take him to his dorm room to give him some time for him to calm down. Yoongi and I will take care of Jin."
     He's just...oh my fucking god he's so hot! The entire time he spoke I could practically feel my knees nearly give out.
     I gasp when I feel myself get thrown over Jungkook's shoulders, sighing when he starts walking.
     I'm getting quite annoyed with these alphas just throwing me like I'm a sack of potatoes or something.
     I'm an omega! I am supposed to be treated like pure royalty! These alphas should be begging me to let them mate and fill me with their pups.
     I yelp when, once again, my ass is slapped and at that action I can feel heat pool in my stomach.
     No...this can't be happening. It's too early! It can only be the presence of alphas, right?
     I normally keep track of my heats and this is happening way too early.
     "Mmmm." Jungkook groans, sniffing the air until he realizes where the scent is coming from.
     "Fresh strawberries and rich chocolate...two of my favorite things. There's no doubt you were made for me."
     "'Mmm no. Let me go. P-Please.." My breathing gets heavier the more Jungkook walks and it takes all of me not to moan loudly when I feel my slick start to slowly come out of my ass.
     "I bet you're soaking wet Jin. We'll take good care of you baby." Yoongi says, taking me off of Jungkook's shoulder and holding me bridal style as Jungkook opens the door to their shared dorm room.

     Oh God! Somebody save me from these hot alphas before they rip my ass apart!