LoV

Todoroki's pov

I was told that izuku was okay because I was the only one up. Thank god. I thought for sure that he was going to die. The nurse informed me that he could leave when he woke up so I waited and waited until finially he came out dressed and ready to go back to the dorms.

At the dorms

"Your sure you're feeling better izuku? I dont want you to get even sicker." I say worried. "Todoroki kun I'm fine, apart from a headache. Thank you for looking after me." He replies and heads into his dorm.

Meanwhile at the LOV headquarters...

"Shigaraki he is weak, now would be the best time to strike."

"Right. Kurogiri your in charge of getting him here and toga you can have your fun with him while we send a random to the pros."

A few hours later at UA

Kurogiris pov

It's currently 4 am. I hate doing morning jobs. From the info I got, izuku Midoriya has gotten better and is less sick, so that is what our new recruit is for... to make him weak and sick. His quirk is to give people sickness and unable to think. Their minds become a big mesh of thoughts, so they cant tell what's happening around them. "Use your quirk on him now." I say to him in a whisper. "Right." He replies and touches the kids forehead, activating his quirk. I then pick the kid up, who is now very hot to the touch, and make a portal to our bar. I leave a note stating that if they want him back they will have to pay a hefty price. Once in our bar I close the portal and place the kid on the floor "good work, he looks awful already." Shigaraki states. "Shall I put him in the cellar" I ask. "No.. I'm going to have my fun with him first. Put him in my room." Shigaraki says which suprises me. I take the kid to his room and lock the door so he cant get out.

Shigaraki pov

I walk to my room after a couple more drinks and I open the door to see the bratty kid. I forgot he was in there. Non the less I'm going to make sure he gets what he deserves. He seems to be conscious but just barely. Since he cant do anything to protect himself I take his pants off and put a vibrator on him that won't allow him to climax but he wont be able to stop the pleasure. I put his pants back on him, tie him to a chair and I go to bed. In the morning he looks even worse then last night. I take his pants off once more, remove the vibrator and slap him across his face. This seems to awaken him as he is more alert then before. "Where..." he says but cant finish the sentence. Oh right i was going to let toga have fun with him. Oh well, I think I'll just keep him to myself. The heroes should have found the letter by now. I'll have to make the most of this torture time. I put a ball gag in his mouth, the vibrator from before back on, and an anal plug in his ass. "Were going to have fun." I say. He tries to talk but it just comes out as mumbles. This along with him being sick will surely break him. He let's out a small moan, and by now my dick is hard. I take the anal plug out and force my dick inside of him. I see his eyes widen each time I thrust into him, hitting him deep. "Beg me to let you cum." I state. With the gag in his mouth he attempts to say something but even if he does I dont intend on letting him cum anytime soon. I thrust harder and harder until I cant go any deeper inside of him. I've done this kind of torture before, making their mind break from so much pleasure and not being able to cum. I see his eyes roll back in his head everytime I thrust now. Seems as though he's given in to the pleasure. I mean who wouldnt. Being sick, not able to think, pleasured beyond imagination, and not being allowed to cum. Fortunately for me, it takes alot for me to climax so this keeps going for about 3 hours. By then he was moaning as loud as possible, not even thinking. I let out inside of him and he stops moving. Still moaning as I let my baby juice out in his ass. I pull out and watch him as his eyes close and he passes out from exhaustion. I take the gag out of his mouth and remove the vibrator. I take his temperature and it's at 126. The thing about the sickness quirk is that it doesnt kill them no matter what. It just makes them really really dick with all the symptoms.

The next morning at UA

Todoroki's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE CANT LOOK FOR HIM." I shout angrily at the pro heroes. "Its too dangerous and we cant pay the ransom they have given us, and you are just kids. Leave this to the pros." Aizawa states. "He is SICK! We cant waste another minute, we dont know what they're doing to him!" I shout to no avail.

To be continued.

Will they find him?
What will shigaraki do next?
Will izuku make it?
Find out next time.