Seeing the sun for the first time

(Your Pov)

So apparently after that whole situation from before, all of us where starting to go back to the surface cause those other guys where do what they needed to do. And that also means both me and Eve can see the sun, speaking of Eve she hasn't let go of my arm at all since we started walking with these people, I don't mind it's just kinda weird cause she's never done this before.

"Is everything okay you seem out of it."- (y/n)

"Yes, I'm fine. I just feel a little tired is all."- Eve

"If that's the case then you can ride on my back if you want."- (y/n)

"Oh no I don't think I should."- Eve

"I don't mind."- (y/n)

I stopped walking and crouched down infront of her and I waited for her to get on and to my surprise she actually got on. She's very light like she doesn't weigh a thing, but then again I could just be strong. Anyway we all kept walking until a woman with long golden hair, gold eyes, and a slender body. She wears a white and black battlecloth, black arm covers, and long blue boots. She wears her armor over this consisting of a headguard, breastplate, arm guards, hip guards, and knee guards.

 She wears her armor over this consisting of a headguard, breastplate, arm guards, hip guards, and knee guards

"Is everything alright, we can rest if you like."- ???

"Oh no it's fine I've got her."- (y/n)

"I see, allow me to introduce myself I'm Ais Wallenstein a member of the Loki familia."- Ais

"Ais, well I'm (y/n) and this is Eve."- (y/n)

"Are you two a part of a familia by any chance?"- Ais

"A familia?"- (y/n)

"You don't know what they are oh wow were you born in this cave or something?"- Tiona

"No, at least I don't think so."- (y/n)

That's a good question actually, do I even have parents. An even better question is how old am I, I mean I look like I would be around 16 or 15 I'm not to sure honestly.

"A familia is made up of adventurers and supporters headed by a God or Goddess. They are named after the God or Goddess in charge, such as Loki being the head of the Loki familia."- ???

I looked ahead of me to see a small child with blond hair speaking. I guess these familia actually allow small children to join as well.

 I guess these familia actually allow small children to join as well