Chapter 1 Part 1 Start

(media is of marks wolf)

Mark had been on the run for a few days now and he was starving having not learned how to hunt. He was heading towards a stream limping and covered In blood. He needed a drink or he was going to collapse.

The pain he felt from his injuries dulled out the hunger his main priority was water, he would die without it that much he knew.

But he didn't know he was in an opposing packs territory and wouldn't realise it until it was to late.

*with jackson and the southern pack*

" alpha a rogue has entered the territory they are located by the stream south side of the pack house. Should we tail him and strike or should we wait it out?" said a beta to the alpha jaebeom.

"no I will handle this personally from what you've said they don't seem threatening. I will gather a few men and we'll head out as soon as possible for now don't loose sight of the wolf. Jaebeom said dismissing the beta before turning to his luna and sighing.

"are you able to come with me jinyoung, I'll need your support and help to control the young ones.?" jaebeom asked his husband.

"of course jae I may be pregnant but I can still do things easy don't worry, but can we make sure bambam is there he can help." jin young asked and jaebeom nodded.

Bambam, or, kunpimuk bhuwakul, was a Thailand refugee and was an amazing healer, he was an omega himself however he was well respected by all ranks, he was also a close friend to jaebeom and jin young.

" I'll bring him don't worry but I need a few more, jackson, yugyeom, young jae that should be all we need" jaebeom contemplated and jin young nodded

"of course now let's go confront this rogue" jin young said a smile on his face.
Jaebeom nodded and shouted the groups name before they left off towards the area where the rogue was located at. They were prepared for anything but maybe not for a scared omega.
*back to mark*

Mark had just finished drinking from the stream and wandered close to it a bit more. It wasn't long before a snap of a stick startled him and he froze, cowering behind a stump of a dead tree.

From the sound it was something big about a little taller than him and he was terrified, this was the first time in the forest in 10 years. You'd understand his fear.

Out from the shrubs a group of six male wolves where shown one taller than the others and one pregnant from what he could tell, this specific one flanked the largest Wolf's right side close while the other 4 hufled around the back protecting a smaller wolf with a larger snout.

The group walked closure, which caused Mark to cower further into the stump, he didn't want to be seen but karma a bitch ain't she and so as he shifted he stepped on a stick causing all 6 heads to shoot in his direction, he turned to run but was trapped by the largest wolf. Mark backed up on himself tail tucked between his legs and he lowered to the floor as a sign of submission as he had learned as reflex these past 10 years.

This action shocked the group as they gazed on the cowering and shaking male. The omega flinched as they got closer.

"omega why aren't you with your pack?" the largest wolf stated causing the older but shorter male to flinch and curl in on himself.

Mark couldn't bring himself to talk he just stared wide eyed with fear. The larger male didn't like that and growled. This pushed mark over the edge and he ran towards a hiding place. He could still be seen but he felt protected. All he could think about was the amount of alphas in front of him. There was 2, and one beta.